Ep7-Sonic?

>Sonic<

So blood counteracts the disease... I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass and knife I hold my wrist above the glass and make a small cut the blood slowly flows out. Slowly it fills the gels to a small layer of blood at the bottom. The wound stops bleeding and I put the knife away I take the glass and start drinking.

It's not as bad as I thought let alone it's tasty. (XD)

My sight is starting to get better I can see with both eyes again. I walk out of the kitchen to the bat room. I look in the mirror and the blossom has disappeared instead of a blossom over my eye there is now an image of a blossom flower on the spot of my pupil.

Okay, I have to admit that looks pretty cool but that isn't the point. How can I even see through that?

-days later-

>Shadow<

I can't believe Tails heard me. The problems just keep camming. But you have to solve problems before they get worse, right? Today is no school so I can go to Tails to explain everything or to Feker to explain everything to him too.

Yup, it's going to be Feker. I really have to say sorry for what I've done. Saying sorry wouldn't be enough either oh gosh what am I supposed to say to him? The best thing would be to see if he wants to see me at all.

And so I walk out of my house and skate to Feker's house. Our houses are in the woods so it's not really noticeable when I go to him.

When I arrive it is quiet compared to normal days, normal you can hear the birds whispering in the breeze and a Blue hedgehog smiling. But now it's quiet dead quiet no birds no breeze and no smiling hedgehog.

It's only now that I notice there's a faint melt of blood going through the air. I walk to the door and knock...

¨Crash¨

¨Hu?¨

What was that? something falling?

¨Feker are your home!¨

>Sonic<

¨UGR¨

My throat was actually getting sore from all that coughing. I walk to the kitchen and grab a jar of honey candies. These help at least a little.

¨Crash¨

I drop the jar in shock. Someone knocked on the door.

¨Feker are your home!¨

No... that voice it's SHADOW'S. No no no he can't be here not now. I quickly pick up the shards and throw them in the trash and throw in the candies that were lying on the floor. I quickly put the knife in the sink together with the glass that was still on the counter, I grab a band Aid and stick it over the wound as long as he can't see it, it's not there isn't it?

I grab a lens and put it in my eye. Now he cannot see the flower. I quickly toss the box of contact lenses under the pillows on the couch when the door slams open.