Ep5-Blossom Eye

>Sonic<

I slowly started to feel things again the first thing I felt was the Shitty pain in my head. I slowly opened my eyes and couldn't see very well, everything is blurry. I try to get a clear view but can't. I try to get up and lean against the wall, walk to the mirror, and try to see why I can't see very well I... my... my eye...

¨MY EYE!?¨

Instead of seeing my 2 eyes, I see 1 eye, and... what looks like a flower it's a cheery blossom flower. A flower is growing out of my eye!?.

¨A flower is growing out of my eye!!, Ow~¨

My throat hurts. I shouldn't have yelled that. But what's going on with me? My vision started to become a bit more visible and I could walk safely without bumping into anything. I walk to my bedside table and grab my phone.

¨what!?¨

I look at the date and it turns out I was a day past out. I was unconscious for so long. I feel my phone vibrate with 99+ missed messages from Tails. Oh god, I told him I would go to school today... correction yesterday. He is of course very concerned right now. I'll call him later I need to figure out what's wrong with me first. I took my laptop from under the bed and started my (small) investigation. I can't find anything about a flower growing out of your eye. I was about to give up when I clicked on a link WWW.HANAHAKI DISEASE.

I saw the pictures of flowers and started reading about Hanahaki Disease. This disease can get a person if his/her love doesn't like him/her back. A plant will then grow in the lungs of the unfortunate, it will continue to grow until the victim suffocates and die.

The plant consists of flowers, the flower that grows on you is the flower that you love or your crush loves.

¨But how do I stop it?, I don't want to die¨

I scroll further and click on the link Symptoms and read further. It starts with coughing up petals then a flower will grow over 1 of the victim's eyes and then it will become harder and harder to breathe as the flowers extend over his/her body and until finally the victim will not be able to breathe and fall dead.

I'm starting to get more and more scared, is there nothing to stop this, I scroll through a bit and see what I'm desired looking for. There are 2 ways to counter this. And 1 way to counter it.

Counter

You can fight it by drinking your own blood, this has not been proven but victims say that it works.

Remove disease

The victim gifs up his/her feelings for his/her love but the downside is you can completely forget your love as if you have never met him/her. Or your love should like you too and give you a real love kiss.

How do you get rid of feelings for someone? What if that doesn't work?

Shadow doesn't like me anyway, he says so himself so that's no use to me.

I think I'm best af fighting the sickness