Ep6-HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO HIM

-1 day earlier-

>tails<

Sonic was supposed to come back to school today I try to reach him but he doesn't answer or see my messages. I'm so worried. Shadow is also nowhere to be found I want to ask him if he has more news about Sonic. I think to myself as I walk down the halls and look out the windows.

I stop when I see Shadow walking behind the gym building. What is he doing there? Gym doesn't start until tomorrow. Maybe I can ask him my questions now. I run to my locker put my books in it and go outside I walk behind the gym.

I can't believe my ears what the F* did he do. I walk over to him and punch him in the face.

¨HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO HIM¨

This is the last time I want to see him he said something like that to him no wonder he is home so long. He must be hard-broken and saying he's sick. I should give him space so he can handle this broken heart. Poor Sonic.

>Shadow<

I walk back and forth behind the gym building thinking about how to make things right with Sonic.

¨Ugr Why did I say that to him why did I say I would never like someone like him? Why did I punch him in the face?¨

I'm just so mad at myself.

I pause in my steps when I feel a pain in my cheek

¨HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO HIM¨

That voice... that's Tails. I looked around to see that he had already walked away. Did he hear me talk? Shit more problems so few solutions this day just got a lot worse.