Shopping

I had finally stopped throwing up, when Ryan started to speak into the baby monitor.
"Ma-Ma. Oooh-gly Ma-Ma!"
I walked towards the door and Arastoo stopped me and said
"Why don't you clean up and make yourself some breakfast?"
"Okay, I laid out his clothes for today on his changing table and in his ensuite there's a mini tooth brush for after you've given him his bottle!" I smiled at how helpful Arastoo was being.
I walked back into the bathroom and got into the shower, I made sure that I got all the sick out of my hair before moving onto my body which had already started to change shape. I could tell the my stomach had dropped slightly as my uterus had started stretching. Once I felt clean I got out of the shower and dried myself slowly with the towel. I walked out into the bedroom and grabbed my hairdryer out of the draw. I sat down on the bed and began drying my mid-length hair. Then once I was finished drying my hair I got up and walked to mine and Arastoo's shared walk in wardrobe.
I picked out a Floral dress that had a zip down the back. I walked back into the bedroom and put the towel on the bed, I slipped into the dress but it felt tight around my torso. I walked to the nursery.
"Arastoo can you do this dress up for me? Please." Arastoo sat Ryan down in his bouncer and walked over to zip the dress up.
"Cam, isn't this dress a little tight?" Arastoo was concerned.
"Yes, I think I'm going to go shopping later with Michelle and get some maternity clothes!" I turned around and kissed him. "I'm going to go and make breakfast now!"
"Okay!" Arastoo picked Ryan back up.
I walked out of the room and down the stairs. In the kitchen I got some stuff out of the cupboards and made two omelettes. I poured myself a glass of Mango Juice and grabbed some prenatal vitamins before putting an omelet on each plate and sitting down on one of the bar stools.
Arastoo came down the stairs with Ryan who was mumbling happily to himself. I took my phone off charge and called Michelle.
"Hey Michelle, Did you want to come shopping with me later?"
"Yeah, just clothes and maybe a little chat at a coffee shop?"
"No I don't think I'll be bringing Ryan with me but you could always come back to ours afterwards!"
"Okay, see you then!"
I hung up the phone.
"Do you want me to pick Ryan up from Daycare?" Arastoo said between bites of his omelet.
"Would you? That would be great!" I smiled at him.
"Caa-aam?" Arastoo said childishly.
"Yeees!" I replied equally childish.
"Do you want to get married before or after this little one is born?" He placed his hand on my stomach.
"Before!" I said happy that he'd bought it up.
"We better get planning soon then!" He said as he kissed by small bump softly.
" I'm going to brush my teeth!" I walked out of the kitchen, down the hallway and up the stairs.

At the lab
Arastoo and I arrived at the Jeffersonian at the same time (for once). We dropped Ryan off together, and walked to the lab.
"Hey Arastoo! Can I borrow Cam for a minute?" Angela said as we walked in.
"Of course!" Arastoo chirped.
We kissed and departed.
Angela dragged me to her office and began talking really quite fast. I heard - "...Wedding...bridesmaid...Brennan...dresses...when?..."
"We are going to be having the wedding in about six months time, so in June probably!" I told her slowly.
"Christmas is in twenty one days!" Angela said happily.
"And Ryan's Birthday is in twenty!" I didn't want him to be one already. He was growing up so fast, you know the cliché.
Arastoo and Jessica came in, "We found the cause of death!" Jessica Smiled as she handed me all of the case files.
"Was it the blunt force trauma to the frontal bone?" I asked before opening the large folder.
"Yes, the increased pressure on the already swollen brain would have killed him!" Jessica replied.
"Okay, I'll see you both tomorrow!" I said referring to Jessica and Angela, I kissed Arastoo "I'll see you later!".
I walked out of Angela's office and out of the lab to the car park where Michelle was waiting for me in her car.
"Hey, Michelle!"
"Hey Cam!"
"How are you?"
"I'm great thanks, you?"
"Yeah, I'm fine!"
"Good! Where do want to go shopping then?"
"Do you want to go to Tysons Galleria?"
"Yeah, sounds good!"
Michelle drove to Tysons Galleria and parked in the closest place she could find.
"Where first?" Michelle asked curiously.
"How about A Pea in a Pod?" I only suggested it because I love the Maternity section there.
"Yeah, sure.." Michelle said sceptically.
When we walked in we went in two separate directions, when I found Michelle I asked her opinion on the two dresses I'd picked out. I was using the dresses as a way of telling her that I was pregnant. One of the dresses was a 'Isabella Oliver Sleeveless Maternity Dress' that costed $119 and the other one was a 'Ivy & Blu Sleeveless Lined Maternity Dress' that cost $109.99.
She looked at them and said "Cam, these are maternity dresses!"
I smiled and then nodded at her happy face.
"Im so happy for you!" She said as she wrapped her arms around me delicately.
Me and Michelle spent about three hours shopping before my feet were in unbearable pain, I shouldn't have worn heels.
We both went back to mine and Arastoo's house, Arastoo helped us carry all my bags in and Michelle left hers in the car.