Never part of his plan...

-Time jump 4 months-
I dropped Ryan of at the Labs daycare, I had been feeling ill all morning and wasn't sure if I was going to come in or not, but I did.
Arastoo had left the the house earlier that morning and was waiting for me In my office when I arrived.
"How long have you been waiting?" I asked Arastoo
"Not long, about ten minutes!" Arastoo grinned
"What have you found?" I asked referring to the new case we had.
"Blunt force trauma to the frontal bone above the right eye orbit." Arastoo explained.
"Could it be cause of death?" I enquired.
"It is a possibility!" Arastoo smiled "How's Ryan?"
"He's fine." I smiled
"And you, how are you feeling?"
"A lot better than this morning thank you! How are you feeling?" I lied
"Good thanks. I still want you to book a doctors appointment!" Arastoo had known I was lieing about feeling better.
"I will, later!" I assured him.
"I guess that means I should get back to work, seeing as I'm the only one on bone duty!" Arastoo grinned as he left.
*Maybe I should get another intern in, to help him. Seeing as Dr.Brennan might not be back for another 5 months!*
Dr. Brennan had given birth to a baby boy just over three months ago and her and Seeley were back together!
I picked up the the phone and called my GP
"Hello, can I book an appointment with Dr.Trethewey please?"
"Yes two forty five will be fine!"
"Thank you! Bye."
I put the phone down and picked it back up.
"Hello, Jessica. Could you come in today?"
"Thank you so much!"
"Okay, see you in half an hour!"
Once again I put the phone down.

I left the Lab at twenty past two and drove to the GP surgery. When I arrived it was two forty and there were a couple of people sitting in the waiting room.
"Camille Soroyan?" a young nurse called.
"Yes!" I replied cautiously.
"Come this way please!" I followed her through into a small office. I sat on the bed and waited for my doctor.
I explained my symptoms to her and she did a ultra sound.

When I left the surgery, I sat in my car astonished by what I'd been told. I drove to the lab. When I arrived Arastoo saw the panic on my face.

"What's wrong Cam?"

"I'm pregnant!" I sighed.

-Authors Note-
Trethewey is pronounced:
Tre-fu-we