Wuhan

After that Bintang left Jianying and left the palace without hesitation. Jianying was quite happy. She wasn't expecting any approval from the ministers, but they still agreed with her ideas and the ministers have decided on her. She was relieved that her plan didn' t backfire. "Congratulations Your Majesty, I knew that you can do it!" exclaimed Joonie. Jianying smiled "Thanks for supporting me." Joonie smiled brightly "No worries!" Jianying sat down in front of the table and started to talk "I need to talk about the issue about the troops and their equipment. When we left Beijing we were informed that the imperial forces are preparing a lot of supplies, we were planning to send some soldiers  and supplies there so they don't suffer too badly." Said Jianying as she began to explain the military situation in Beijing. "General Beijing he survived the war even though he was seriously injured, currently the general is in Shengcun Village" said Xiaoping Jianying was very happy but she had to confirm the information "Is this information accurate Xiaoping?" asked Jianying. Xiaoping nodded his head "Yes maam it is correct, General Beijing has been recovering well and he seems to have regained most of his memory." "Did the imperial troops receive the supply orders we sent in advance?" asked Jianying. Xiaoping shook his head " Her Majesty the emperor queen the information is correct that  General Beijing is safe and sound but I can't access the Imperial Court's records for these two years because they're destroyed". Jianying frowned, now she had more problems than before, but she quickly calmed herself down "That doesn't matter, we're used to fighting and survival through hardships, what' s the point of sending food or medical supplies? Besides we are in enemy land, we can't allow ourselves to be weak" said Jianying. Xiaoping nodded and answered "Right Your Majesty we'll take care of this quickly, General Chen has already sent a letter informing all the generals and soldiers in the military." "Okay then let's start preparations" said Jianying "We will continue our discussion  tomorrow" added Xiaoping. Jianying nodded and stood up "Alright! Please go rest early as well Xiaoping."
Jianying went into her room after dismissing Xiaoping and laid on the bed staring blankly towards the ceiling thinking about the whole thing."Hi prince Wuhan" greeted Lu Zhaoxing when Prince Wuhan entered the meeting room. Wuhan was startled for a moment when Lu Zhaoxing addressed him in that manner, but he recovered fast and responded "Hello uncle." "Are things alright?" asked Lu Zhaoxing again. Prince Wuhan nodded and replied " Yeah I'm doing okay" he said softly. He tried to hide the fact that his voice quivered slightly. Lu Zhaoxing noticed that there was was something different about Wuhan and asked again "Is something wrong?" "I'm fine, don't worry" said Prince Wuhan. Then Prince Wuhan took a deep breath and continued "I actually came here today to request to transfer to the military instead of staying in school with you all the time" he confessed.
Lu Zhaoxing eyes widened slightly as he replied "Why are you requesting to leave us?" he asked cautiously. Prince Wuhan sighed, "General Beijing has been suffering from a severe disease for almost three years now, and this illness affects not only the general but also his family." "Why do you have to come back? We don't need you, you can stay in Emperor and" said Lu Lu Zhaoxing. Prince Wuhan sighed again, "Lu Zhaoxing did you know that Beijing is a true friend to my little sister Jianying when his father was still in power he always put the importance of education and paid attention to every desire of the people of Beijing is a man who is responsible for the people" said Prince Wuhan.
The words 'father' and'me' made Lu Zhaoxing widen his eyes "So you mean to say that your dad and brother are related?" he asked "Yeah" confirmed Prince Wuhan. After hearing those wordswords. Uncle Lu's expression changed drastically "What happened to your father? Wasn't he in the capital for a few days just a few days ago? What happened to him exactlyexactly?"  asked Lu Zhaoxing. Prince Wuhan sighed and replied "Uncle, forgive us father is gone Emperor Guazo has passed away!" Wuhan spoke in tears "He's dead!? Oh no" cried Lu Zhaoxing. He was silent for a while "What did you do to Emperor Guazo exactly?" demanded Lu Zhaoxing again. Wuhan stayed silent "You must've done something horrible to him for him to die."
After a brief silence Wuhan continued to talk "Currently the command of the Imperial government is headed by my younger sister Jianying, your dear niece uncle has become a great emperor! ” Wuhan paused for a second and continued "I have always admired your daughter greatly because she is my sister’s successor and  and she will carry out the legacy of my father" said Wuhan in a firm tone. Lu Zhaoxing was speechless, he couldn't imagine that the emperor's son would suddenly change so much from "Uncle you misunderstood the fact that uncle Xuan Yan is rebelling against the Empire!" he thought. He stared at Wuhan in surprise "You know about Xuan Yan's rebellion uncle Lu Zhaoxing? Do you also oppose the ruling regime?" asked Wuhan. Lu Zhaoxing sighed heavily and shook his head, "I don't think there's anything against my brother in this" he said firmly in response "Currently the command of the Imperial government is headed by my younger sister Jianying, your dear niece has become a great emperor! ” "Do you understand  now uncle?" said Wuhan in a firm tone "The throne of the empire belongs to my dear little sister Jianying, I cannot accept such a fate" continued Wuhan, "And I definitely wouldn't accept Xuan Yan's death either."
At the entrance of the building Lu Zhaoxing and Joon "Wuhan you are a young, mighty prince, you remind me of your late father, protect your younger sister, the glorious emperor Jianying!" said Lu Zhaoxing solemnly, "She will be able to lead the army and the entire nation one day. It is not easy to succeed the throne of the dynasty. You can't let anything happen to her, understand?" "Understood uncle Lu Zhaoxing!" said Wuhan earnestly.
After saying their good