Obsessed Fan

(Nick is portrayed by Ben in the picture btw)

TMZ: Breaking news to all Lust fans RJ Zombie was seen yesterday hanging out with the son of legendary rockstar Gene Simmons Nick

TMZ: Breaking news to all Lust fans RJ Zombie was seen yesterday hanging out with the son of legendary rockstar Gene Simmons Nick. The two were seen leaving going out to lunch. Could this mean the two are in a relationship or just good friends will keep you updated!

RJ scoffs at the announcement that came up her phone of course annoyed that they had to be up in all their business. As much as she hates she couldn't sue them as they were just doing their job.

"I taken you had a great time yesterday with the demon's son" Vicki says from sitting at her drum set. RJ looks up seeing her bandmates looking at her as they were in the studio practicing. "For your information I did we had fun that's all you need to know ok?" RJ says tuning her guitar. Jade walks over to her and places her hand on her stomach.

"So is it a boy or girl?" Jade jokes. RJ rolls her eyes and smacks her hand away. "Oh shut up" RJ says as the girls started giggling.

"Hey girls I know that RJ is the talk of the town right now with the demon's son but we really need to get this album down" Lizzie their manager says over the intercom.

"Yes mother we're on it" Lily jokes as they laugh. "Alright guys come on we gotta get this album ready" Lily says as she stood over in her place.

*After practice*

RJ packs up her guitar saying goodbye to the girls and starts to leave the studio. Of course paparazzi being themselves started to take pictures of the singer but luckily no questions were asked.

 Of course paparazzi being themselves started to take pictures of the singer but luckily no questions were asked

RJ goes getting in her car grabbing her phone to text Nick.

RJ: Hey practice was over early so I'm gonna start heading over to your place now be there soon!

Nick: Ok cool! See ya later!

RJ starts her car driving up to Beverly Hills to the Simmons house. She drove up to a hill where the house was. The gate started to open letting her inside. RJ parked getting out and then up to the front door. She rang the doorbell waiting until she heard footsteps from inside. The door opened revealing Sophie the youngest child answering the door. "RJ your here come in!" The girl greets letting the singer in.