Why Hey There Again Stranger

Download festival 2006 are you ready to see your favorite band ever of four lovely ladies because get ready Lust is performing here in LA at the download festival today at 5pm get your tickets now to see everyone's favorite bands before they sell ...

Download festival 2006 are you ready to see your favorite band ever of four lovely ladies because get ready Lust is performing here in LA at the download festival today at 5pm get your tickets now to see everyone's favorite bands before they sell out!

Everyone started to pile up around the stage where 'Lust' was going to perform on. Everyone else including the Simmons Family and the film crew for their show Gene Simmons family jewels. They walked close to the stage right next to the catwalk where RJ usually walks on. The oldest kid Nick was embarrassed to even show up especially with his family including his dad Gene knowing on how his father acts. "Dad do we really have to be here?" Nick asks crossing his arms looking around having the feeling to leave already.

"Of course. Nicholas if you really wanna be in a band you have to learn from someone else's stage presence" Gene informs. Nick groans and rolls his eyes. "Besides these girls are around in the same age group as you and you love them so you'll be fine" Gene adds on.

(Cut to the couch interview like in their show with Nick and Sophie)

"Dad really likes to go overboard on stuff and today he really decided to go over the ledge" Nick complains.

"I mean it ain't bad I mean the world knows you love this band there's literally a picture of you wearing one of their shirts in public and dad confessed your crush that you have for RJ Zombie" Sophie says with a cheeky grin on her face. Nick looks at her with a "really?" Look on his face. He turns looking at the camera. It cuts then to him slouching in the couch as he makes a weird screeching nois until he fell on the floor.

Back to reality the band then started to come up on stage. Their drummer Vicki sat at her set fixing her set up as Lily with her bass and Jade with her guitar came on stage as well. RJ then comes on stage with her guitar playing lead and wearing a black velvet mini dress with her platform combat boots and guitar in hand. The crowd cheers as the band starts to prepare their set-up.

"Los Angeles! ARE YOU READY TO GO TO FUCKING HELL?!" RJ yells in the mic making every teenage fangirl in the crowd start cheering which made the band start playing their song "Going To Hell."

"Father did you miss me,
Been locked up a while.
I got caught for what I did but took it all in style.
Laid to rest all my confessions I gave way back when.
Now I'm versed in so much worse,
So I am back again, and he said
For the lives that I take, I'm going to hell!
For the love that I make, I'm going to hell!
Gettin' heavy with the devil, you can hear the wedding bells.
Father did you miss me,
Don't ask me where I've been.
You know I know, yes, I've been told I redefine a sin.
I don't know what's driving me to put this in my head.
Maybe I wish I could die, maybe I am dead!
And he said
For the lives that I fake, I'm going to hell!
For the vows that I break, I'm going to hell!
For the ways that I hurt, when I'm hiking up my skirt.
I am sitting on a throne while they're buried in the dirt.
For the man that I hate, I'm going to hell!
Gettin' heavy with the devil, you can hear the wedding bells." RJ goes grabbing the mic from her stand and walking to the end of the catwalk noticing Nick in front as they make eye contact she lowers down bending on her knees and grabbing Nick by the collar of his shirt and pulling him closer so there faces were an inch away. Nick's face started to go pink as he stares off into RJ'S eyes.