(Year 5) Voldemort

————— 1215 Words
Voldemort Pov;
I sent another dream to Y/n and I really hope she meets me and Amaryllis. I was sitting at the long table in the Malfoy Manor waiting for people to come.

Everyone sat down in there normal seats and the meeting started. "Soon you guys will meet our new recruit" I told them and I saw there confused looks on their faces. We had two new people join us over the summer. Draco Malfoy and Mattheo Riddle.

They have proven to me that they are loyal. Only I know that Y/n Parkinson is going to join us if she likes it or not. "How old is the person that's joining My Lord?" Amaryllis asked me.

"15"

Y/N Pov;
It has been a few days since that dream. Tomorrow is Saturday and I am going to meet them. I got out of bed, grabbed my clothes and changed, brushed my teeth and hair and went out the room.

I noticed Draco and Mattheo with questioning looks on their faces. "What's up with you guys?" I asked "Nothing. Just worried for the test today" Mattheo replied.

"Test?! in what class!" "Potions" "FUCK" I yelled and walked quickly out of the common room. I ran to Madam Pomfrey to see if I was any sick so I would miss classes today.

"Nope your all good Y/n" She told me and I left. I still wasn't going to go to classes today so I snuck out the castle. I found a hidden spot outside and laid down.

"Y/n? You out here?" I heard couple voices yell and I recognized that it was Draco, Mattheo and Pansy. I came out of my hiding place and scared them. "What are you doing out here? You missed all the classes and it's about to be dinner time" Pansy said and I shrugged it off.

I walked back into the castle and they followed me. We started a small conversation till we got to the great hall. We sat and ate and I left my friend to go to bed.

I didn't have a bad dream last night, it was a good sleep. I got up and took a shower. Afterwards I got dressed, brushed my teeth and hair and went to walk to the great hall. I ate and lucky today was Saturday and we didn't have any classes.

I asked my friend group if they would want to go on a picnic to the black lake today and that's what we did. I packed some food and drinks and headed down the the lake. Mattheo was the last person to come but that's okay because he brought so alcohol.

We talked and laughed. We ate almost all the food and drink almost everything aswell. I looked at my watch and it was 6:30pm. "It's getting late we should go inside" I told them and we packed up and walked back to the castle.

I sat in the common room and just chilled. Couple hours later I waiting for everyone to leave so I could go to the forest. It was 11:30pm and it was just me and Draco in the common room. I needed to leave now or i'll be late.

I got up and Draco spoke up "Where you going?" "No where" I said and left. I quickly walked to the forbidden forest making sure no one was near or watching me.

I stood in a opening and waiting. I waited till I hear the aparration noises and I turned to face Voldemort standing in front of me. Somehow I didn't fear anything. I wanted to be here. I didn't want to leave.

"Hello Y/n... You are probably wondering why your here" He said and I nodded. He walked to the left and the right "I can tell you aren't afraid of me. I can also tel you that you hold told of power in your blood" Power? but i'm just a normal kid.

"I'll like to get you to see your true power, and for that to happen you'll have to join me" He said and sticked his hand out.

Should I join him? Would that make me a death eater? But death eaters are murders and horrible people. But then I could prove myself Im good enough to people.

"If I do join you, can I stay a secret to everyone else till i'm 17?" I asked. "Hmm. I guess that can work" He said and walked towards me "Give me your arm" I gave it to him and he put his wand to my forearm and spoke a spell. My arm started to burn really bad and I tried not to scream.

The sensation stopped and there was the dark mark on MY arm. I couldn't help but smile "I'll make sure you don't regret this, My Lord" I asked and he scoffed. He disaparrated away. I turned around and walked back to the castle. I could see I figure near the castle doors and when I got closer I saw it was Draco.

"Why you out here?" He asked me and I just told him I as taking a walk. I think he believed me and we walked back to the common room. It was around 1am and I went to bed.

There's four death eaters under Hogwarts. But I just thought it was mean, I didn't know that Draco, Mattheo and Snape is one aswell until the first meeting.

It was a coldish Saturday night and I felt my arm burn. I realize that he was calling me for the first time. Before I left I grabbed a cloak and a mask that deepens my voice and aparrated to the Malfoy Manor.

I knocked on the big door and it opened up "Ahh on time. Everyone this is our new member. She will like to be hidden away for now" Voldemort said and I looked around the table. I recognized some people. Narcissa, Lucius and Draco?? Bellatrix, Corban Yaxley, Snape, Mattheo and my.. my dad?!

I almost started to tear up but I can't cry. I'm a death eater not a pussy. I saw that there was a chair open right next to him and I went to sit there.

"Thank you My Lord for letting me join" I told him and nodded. The meeting was pretty easy. We talked about what is going on and his plan to get Harry Potter.

"One last thing" Voldemort started "Beth (fake name for you) you will have your first task now. You will need to get Harry's trust and lure him in. Once you do that then you can do anything in the group" He finished and I got exited a little bit.

"Anything for you My Lord" I asked and he dismissed us. "Beth right?" Draco and Mattheo both stopped me before I could leave. "What do you want" I said a little upset cause they never told me about them being death eaters.

"Who are you?" Mattheo asked and tried to touch me "Nope!" I said and apparated back to Hogwarts. Tonight was fun..
—————
A/N; It's alright if you guys don't want to read anymore cause we like being a death eater :|