(Year 4) Fist Task

—————1147 Words
It's been a week since my name was called. I still don't know who put my name in the cup, it wasn't me. Todays the first task and all I know it something about dragons.

"You can do this y/n" Draco said and gave me a hug. My turn was next after Cedric and my dragon was Hungarian Horntail. The worst dragon you can go against.

"Now it's time for.... Y/n Parkinson!!" The announcer said and some people clapped. Tons of people thought it was unfair that I was picked. I walked out and saw the dragon and the dragons egg that I was supposed to get. I have to make up a plan quickly.

That's when I remember dragons don't like loud noises. "Silencio" I said and a wall like came up around us and it was quiet. The dragon turned to me and blew first directly at me and I dogged out the way. Think y/n!

I can use any spell besides the unforgivable ones. So that screws up one plan. "CONFRINGO" I aimed at the dragon but I missed and the rock beside it blew up.

The dragon moved its tail and it hit me and threw me really hard against the stone wall. I fell to the ground, my back hurts so much but I can't give up. I rose and when I did the dragon blew another fire breath at me and I blocked it using Protego.

I can distract it! "EXPECTO PATRONUM" My Patronus flew out of my wand. I've never used it before so I have no clue what mine was. A black bear and two blue butterflies was swarming around the dragon making him dizzy.

I took that time to run up to the egg and I almost grabbed it when the dragon fell on top of me. I thought I was dead. How am I not dead?! Almost 2 pounds on top of a me! I heard everyone screaming at me and yelling. The dragon was laying on me and I couldn't move; or that's what I thought.

"wingardium leviosa" I mumbled and the dragon lifted off of me and moved to the side. Everyone saw me all bloody and barely moving. I slowly started moving to my knees and stood up shaking. 'Sectumsempra. Sectumsempra. Sectumsempra' Those words kept repeating in my head. So I casted the spell.

I moved my arm to the dragon and yelled "SECTUMSEMPRA!" And the dragon got tons of cuts and started bleeding everywhere. Everyone gasped, they never heard that spell before. I slowly walked to the egg but right when I was a few feet away I collapsed. It'll probably from all the blood lost I had, I was crawling to the egg and my hand touched it.

I picked it up and hold it and everyone cheered. I looked around to see where Draco and Mattheo where sitting and when I saw them. They had really worried faces on. Everything became a muffle and I blacked out.

Draco's Pov;
Y/n casted a spell I never heard of and the dragon started bleeding a ton. She won the fight but she looks really bad. There was ton of blood on her and she was very pale too.

She walked slowly to the egg then she fell but she was still able to get the egg in her hand. When she flipped over on her back when we locked eyes for a second then she passed out. Everyone was cheering and no one helped her.

"Congratulations Miss Parkinson! You are now able to moved on to the next task" The announcer said and she didn't move. Mattheo got up and I got up after him and we ran to her. We got on the field where they were fighting and she was still out. 'Please don't be dead!' Was all I could think. We shook her over and over again and when the egg fell out of her hand that's when the Professors came.

"Get her to the hospital wing. NOW!" Headmaster Dumbledore said and Professor Snape picked her up and almost ran there. Mattheo and I was right after him.

We reached the wing and told Madam Pomfrey everything. She dismissed us and told us y/n needed to rest. I couldn't sleep that night knowing that y/n could be dead.

***

Two weeks later and y/n finally woke up. She's been out for so long and I was so worried she died. I can't lose her.

Once I was informed that she was awake I ran directly to the hospital wing. "Y/n! Your awake!!" I said and went to her side of the bed. "Hi" Was what she said.

I didn't leave her side at all that night. I don't want her to leave me either. I missed her to much in the span of 14 days.

***

Y/N's Pov;
It's been few weeks since I almost died from the dragon. I broke my arm weirdly and Madam Pomfrey couldn't use magic to fix it so I had to wear a cast. I'm walking to Potions when I felt my back sting really bad and I almost yelled in pain.

I quickly walked to the hospital wing and told her everything. She got a xray with her wand and she could see that my back had a cracked bone. "You have a cracked bone in your back. I told you to rest the past weeks and i'm guessing you haven't?!" She told me and shook my no.

She made me wear this brace for my back and it was uncomfortable. I had it under my robes so many people won't see it and I walked to Potions class. "Miss Parkinson... Why are you so late" Professor Snape asked and I walked up to him and told him what happened and showed him for proof.

I got the ingredients for the potion we were making and sat next to Draco. I didn't take my Robes off and Draco asked me and I showed him. "It's embarrassing dray" I said and hit back to my work.

Class was done and I decided to skip Transfiguration with Draco. We sneaked back to the common room and went to his dorm. "So how have you been feeling?" He asked me "Honestly shitty. My back hurts and Madam is trying to find a potion to fix it. The brace is annoying. I can't use my "coping" uses. It's just ughh" I told him and laid down on his bed.

"It's okay. I can distract you y/n" Draco said and he laid down next to me and carefully pulled me on his chest. "I love you dray" "I love you too"

We skipped dinner that night and just cuddle all night in his dorm. It was sooo awesome!
—————