(Year 5) Summer already?

—————1254 Words
It's almost the end of our fifth year and I'm excited. Past mouths been okay, tons of meetings also tons of times that I was cruicoed. I don't know who I ain't dead right now.

I'm sitting in Potions class next to Draco and Mattheo. They both and Professor Snape watched me get tortured right in front of their faces and they don't know it's me. I'm glad they haven't been hurt that I know of.

"Miss Parkinson pay attention!" Professor Snape yelled and I jumped. I guess I have been zoned out for a little. Draco, Mattheo and I are making a boils potion for fun. "You okay?" Mattheo asked me "Mhm Oh yeah" "Good"

I was adding the porcupine quills to the potion when it splashed on my hand. "Oh shit" I said pretty loudly. "Language!" Professor Snape yelled. I looked down to my hands and there was boils on it. "Y/n you got boils!" Mattheo and Draco said almost together. "Professor can I go to the bathroom?" I asked "Sure. Go" He said and I fast walked out of there and went to my share dorm.

Lucky me as I walked in the dorm my arm burned. "dammit" I said and grabbed my cloak and mask. 'Why do it has to be called during class day?!' I thought and apparrated away.

I walked into the dining area and saw Draco and Mattheo already there. I can't let them see my hands or i'm fucked. I sat down at my normal seat right next to Voldemort. "Draco you are going to do your task tonight. Doesn't matter if you like it or not!" He yelled at him and he flinched. I just want to hug him man.

Out of no where Voldemort hit me with a cruse and I fell to my knees. 'Why me. I didn't do anything' I thought and I felt the pain in my hands and I realized they can see the boils.

I looked up and locked eyes with Mattheo and I can tell he saw my hands. I heard the doors open and Lucius and Severus walked in. 'I can't have them seeing me like this' I thought and right to stand up.

"You will stand when I tell you to stand" Voldemort said and used Depulso and Incarcerous. I was thrown back to the wall, hitting my back hard and robes came out and held me to the wall. "That's better" Voldemort said and went back talking to the four of them. My eyes felt heavy and next thing I know I was out.

Severus Snape Pov;
I came walking in with Lucius to where the Dark Lord is waiting for us. I looked to see who was there and I saw Beth crouch over on the floor and I could see boils on her hand. I could hear her thoughts and I could tell she's in pain.

She tried to get up but the Dark Lord sent spells her way and she was thrown to the wall. The Dark Lord was talking about Draco's task and how he needs to do in now. I looked back over and saw Beth's head draped down in front of her, she's unconscious.

"Unless woman" The Dark Lord said and undid the Incarcerous spell and she fell to the ground. "Out! Severus take beth with you" Dark Lord yelled and I went to pick up Beth. I apparrated to my Chamber in Hogwarts and laid her on the couch.

I did a counter spell on the boils and they went away in a couple seconds. Beth turned and then sat straight up heavy breathing. I guess she didn't see me because she took her mask off and put her hood down.

"Y/n?.." I quietly said and she slowly turned around. 'oh fuckin hell man' I hear her thought. "Please please don't tell anyone professor! Only Narcissa you and him knows!" She said "But. What why are you. Why you serving him?!" I tried to find proper words to say but I just don't understand why.

"because... I don't really know. It happened in August and I don't really like it anymore." She admitted it. "That's okay. I don't either" I told her and hugged her. "Go to your dorm. it's late" I told her and she left.

Y/N Pov;
I need to be more careful! I walked back to the common room and saw no one was there and I ran to my dorm. Tomorrows the real last day of fifth year and it's going to be fun.

***

I woke up at 12:30pm. I was lucky enough to sleep in today. We didn't have any classes so it was just a fun day. I showered, got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth and went to the common room.

I found everyone sitting there all ready like they were waiting on someone. "Finally your here y/n! we been waiting for hoursss" Pansy said and got up. "Wait. Y'all waiting for me? I was just sleeping you could of woke me up" I said and went towards them.

I looked at Mattheo and he was pissed but I feel like I know why. "Let's gooooo" Pansy said and I just followed her not knowing where we were going. The five of us walked out of the castle and down to the black lake.

"Alright we are here! Everyone have their swimsuits? Oh and Y/n I bought you one because I know you don't have one. Strange." Pansy excitedly said and handed me a soft dark green bikini. Shit man, I haven't been clean in a very long time and I promised Draco to stop.

"Um. I cant pansy" I said and backed up slowly. "Why?" "I just uh cant" I looked over to Draco and he had a concern look on his face. "Y/n don't tell me it's what I think it is" He said and I just nodded. I can't lie to him. "I gotta go" I said and ran away but Draco was running after me.

I ran all the way to the common room and tripped on the floor. "Y/N!" Draco yelled "you promised you wouldn't" "I'm sorry I just going through so much right now and it helps me focus" I told him.

"You aren't going though as much as me though'" He yelled "I am a death eater needing to kill Dumbledore tonight" he whispered yelled making sure only I could hear. "I know Draco" "Wait huh how? I didn't tell you?!" Shit i didn't actually mean to say that out loud "Pff I didn't say that!" "Tell me now!" "No" I yelled and ran to the shade room.

I locked myself in the dorm until the morning. When I woke up I was laying on the floor. If I stayed in here I wouldn't have to face Draco or anyone. I packed my trunk and grabbed everything i'll near for the summer. I unlocked the door and left.

I apparrated out of Hogwarts and to my manors door. I knocked and my mom opened the door. "Hi" I said and she slapped me. "Why are you here?! I told you to never come back!" She yelled at me. "Sorry mother" "Don't call me mother! Never come back here" She kicked me hard enough I feel backwards. Im leaving and I won't ever return.
—————
A/N; two people know now. Who will be next?