Chapter 4

TW: Emotional Abuse
𐮙𐬺𐬻𐬿𐬼𐬿𐬻𐬺𐮙

TW: Emotional Abuse𐮙𐬺𐬻𐬿𐬼𐬿𐬻𐬺𐮙

𐮙𐬺𐬻𐬿𐬼𐬿𐬻𐬺𐮙

I'd give my last dime to hold him tonight...

𐮙𐬺𐬻𐬿𐬼𐬿𐬻𐬺𐮙

"Are you serious?" I asked. He wanted me to go with them on tour?

"Mhm" He replied nervously. I smiled.

"Okay!" I laughed. I already started to get excited, I don't know where we would be going but the thought of going on tour with my closest friends is exciting.

"You want to come!?" Bill laughed. I nodded my head and he hugged me.

"It's going to be so much fun!" He exclaimed. I hugged back.

"I know!" I laughed. Tom came down and looked at us from the stairs.

"What are you two yelling about?" He said with a puzzled expression. We broke from the hug and I blushed.

"Y/N's coming on tour with us!" Bill happily said.

"Really?" Tom said with a smile. Bill and I nodded our heads.

"Oh that's amazing!" Tom said walking down the stairs and hugged me. Bill head a jealous expression while this happened. He knew what he was doing, he was just trying to speed up the process.

We let go from the hug and Tom went back upstairs. I turned my attention back to Bill and smiled.

"So where are we going?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Germany" He said. My smile got bigger, I had never been to Germany so it would be a fun experience.

"Okay!" I said, I sat down on the couch wondering what I should do now. Then I realized that I still don't know where I'd be sleeping. Bill sat down next to me and put his arm over my shoulder, I blushed and looked at him.

"Hey Bill.." I started. He turned his attention down to me.

"Where will I be staying?" I asked.

"You can stay in my room while I sleep on the couch" He said. I immediately started to feel bad.

"How about I sleep on the couch and you stay in your room." I said looking away. He took his arm off of my shoulders and grabbed my hand, I looked back at him and he had a serious look on his face that I had to blush at. He always looks amazing.