3.

Walking down the street, instead of going to his apartment, he took a turn to his home- a place where all memories are locked in forever. After 15 minutes of walk, he was standing there, in front of the door of his home. He took out the spare keys from his bag and opened the door. He knew his father would be sleeping, he went upstairs to his dad's room, he opened a little bit to check, there laid his father,sleeping soundly. Jimin entered in the room slowly and sat on the chair beside his bed.

He took out the money from his bag, which he had got today. He took a part from his salary and kept it in the bag, and kept the rest of it on night table. Taking out a piece of paper, he started writing something on it.

"Hey dad, do you remember you have a son named Jimin? Do you remember me now?" Writing them down, he kept it along with the money. He looked at his dad, he raised his hand but mixed with emotions, he did nothing. "Appa, I love you, please get better. Your son badly wants you to remember him" he said in a low voice while trying to hold his tears. He sat there for sometime, and then stood and left his home. He locked the door and started walking to his apartment. He entered his apartment, removed his shoes, kept the backpack aside and went up to his room. He sat on his bed, picked up a photograph from the bed cabinet. It was the only complete family photograph he had with his mom and dad when he was a year old. Looking at the picture, he got lost in the memories he spent with his dad when he was young. The time his dad remembered him. Tears started rolling down from his eyes,he wiped them,but more tears came. The more he tried to wipe them the more tears fell, Finally he gave in and cried his heart out.

~

Jimin's mother had passed when he was only a year old. By then his father took care of him. He tried to give Jimin all the love and affection as a dad as well as a mom, so jimin don't feel different. Despite of his average income, he tried to fulfill jimin's demands, jimin knew well about his father, he would never ask for anything big. He was always satisfied with what he had. Slowly jimin got big enough and his dad bought his own apartment to live.
A day came and jimin's dad lost his memory. He refused to recognise anyone, even his son. Doctors said it may take a year for his dad to become well.

From then, it's been 6 months and his dad has started remembering few events of the past, and the memories of his mom. But he still refused to recognise jimin.

~

Author's note-

Hey mimies(a new name for u guys ^-^) hope u are enjoying this story so far. I've made few changes in the first part, you could check them out if you've read it before 13th may. Please don't forget to vote and I am always here to listen to ur feedback and work on them. I am gonna update more often from now on.
Goodbye, take care <3