part ten, the actual fuck

-Yn POV-

After four days, it's finally Friday, and Robin called me late last night to meet him by the back of the school today. I don't know why. I get ready and put on an outfit.

I finally get to school, and luckily I did not see Robin beating the living shit of Moose

I finally get to school, and luckily I did not see Robin beating the living shit of Moose. But I turn around the corner and see something much worse... Robin kissing another girl. I stand there, my mouth wide open and I feel my heart break into a thousand pieces.

Robin and the girl pull apart quickly and Robin looks over the girls shoulder and a look of sheer fear spreads over his face.

"Yn... I-uh-" I cut Robin off.

"What the actual... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ROBIN!"

"Yn... I- I can explain!"

"Really! Oh really! Because it looks pretty simple to me!"

"Well, I can tell you it's not!"

The girl ran away, I didn't see her face, but if I get the chance, I will beat her ass into the ground.

"I loved you Robin, I loved you in my sadness, in my anger, in my own ignorance! And this just proves you never did! I can't even fathom the words to explain how much I loved you! And you go and do this"

"Yn-"

"IM NOT DONE" my voice starts to break down.

"Robin, I love you and I allways will, but you apparently love another, we are not ment to be!" I mutter Robin reaches out to grab my wrist but I pull it away, tears streaking down my face.

"Goodby Robin, goodbye to your love, and to you"

I run back around my school building and I run to the girls bathroom. I lean on one of the sinks and look up into the mirror. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I mutter to myself.

"Let me kiss you,

  Let me love you,

  Love me back,

  And I will forever be in dept to you"

The words used to sound like a doves song, but now they make me sick.

"Now, I am in dept,

  Promises are broken,

  And I still love you"

I sigh and put my head in my hands.

The bell rings, snapping me out of my misery, but this, can't get in the way of the rest of my life.

But am I really that unlovable?