part eight fight

Yn POV

My shoes scrape against the tarmac while I walk to school, thinking it's going to be a normal day, but the universe has other plans, as usual.

At first all I can hear is

"Fight!, fight, fight, fight, fight!" Over and over again, and all see is a crowd of people. I sigh and jog over, assuming the worst. Once I get there, my assumption is confirmed, as I see Robin beating the living shit out of Moose. Now I love a fight as much as the next person but Moose's face looked fucked up and Robin must have been really damaging his knuckles. So I did what sounded like a perfectly safe thing to do at the time, pull Robin off of moose, which proved to be easier than I thought.

I walked over and grabbed the back of his shirt, pulling him up and away from Moose.

"Hey! what the hell- oh hey Yn" Robin says, his tone completely changing mid sentence.

"Moron" I mutter,  eventually dragging him through the door of the nurses office and letting go. Robin sits up on the counter top as I take out a first aid kit form a cabinet.

"Hey, don't call me that! He deserved it, talking shit like he could get away with it" Robin reasoned. I give him a questioning look.

"You do realise that if you weren't so good at fighting, you would be smeared all over the concrete outside?" I ask, sarcastically.

"Yes, that is true... But I'm not!" He protested, I sigh.

"But you do have some cuts, I mean just look at your knuckles!" I exclaim, holding one of Robins hands up, he shrugs.

"So? And what the hell are you doing?"

"I'm going to bandage you up"

"Ok, but first, can I get a kiss?" I feel a blush creep into my cheeks, but shake my head.

"After"

"Pleaseeee yn! Just one!" I laugh a little, hold his cheek with one hand and kiss it.

"There"  I say, Robin huffs and slouches his shoulders. So childish.

I start with his knuckles, wrapping band aids round his fingers and bandages around his knuckles after rinsing it with water and sterilising the skin.

The I move up to the blood splatters on his arms and some scrapes and a bruise.

"You think this is bad, you should see the other guy" Robin joked.

I then started on his neck there was one cut and a bruise just below his collar. After I took care of it I looked into his eyes for a second, he chuckles a little.

"What is it Hermosa?"

"You just have one cut left"

"Whare"

"On your lip" Robin looks at my lips, then back to my eyes.

"How are you gonna clean that?"he asks, clearly knowing the answer.

"Like this" I whisper, Robin pulls me in, still sitting on the counter by the hips and presses his lips against mine.

"The. Actual. Hell." We hear, me and Robin pull apart look towards the door, ofcourse, Gwen.

"Don't worry I won't tell Finney" She says and I sigh, leaning away from Robin.

"Thanks Gwen"

"Yeah, just please don't let me walk in on you to making out again, I think I'm scarred for life" she adds, before quickly walking out the doorframe and out of sight.

I look back at Robin, who turns back to look at me, but as usual, the bell signaling the start of first period ruins the moment.

"Can I have one more kiss before you go?"
Robin asks cheerfully.

"No" I say, walking out of the nurses office and to my first class. As I hear Robin mutter.

"Bich move"