part nine dating?

"so you and Robin are dating?" Gwen asks for the five hundred thousand and first time. I let out a dramatic sigh and put my head in my hands, stating for the five hundred thousand and first time.

"No! No, no, no! It's not official!"

"Are you sure?"

"YES!"

Gwen shrugs her shoulders like we didn't just debate over it for twenty minutes and says.

"Agree to disagree I guess" I sigh and sink down onto my elbows. Finally, it's getting somewhere. I notice somone sit next to me, snow white bandages on his hands. Robin.

"Hey Hermosa" He says, leaning on the table with one elbow, gazing at me, I laugh a little and turn to him.

"Hey Robin, how was Math?"

"It sucked ass"

"Well duh, it's Math"

"Why aren't you guys dating?"

We both, slowly turn to Gwen, who asked the question like it was a regular one to ask.

"Uhhhhh, well... Actually, I haven't thought of that yet" Robin sates, I feel him reaching for my hand under the table, I move my hand closer to his.

Once again, the bell ruins the conversation by announcing the end of lunch, and the start of the last two periods we have left.

I recall my class schedule, at the end of the day I have, English and Science.

I usually skip Science, so I head to English, Robin walking along side me, hand in hand. He waved me goodbye at the door and headed to his next class as I thanked him and walked into my English class.

Donna waved to me and I sat down next to her.

"So, you and Robin?" She asks. I raise my eyebrow and reply.

"So, you and Finney?" Donna sort of goes into a coughing fit, when she finally stops she says.

"Not cool yn, not cool"

I just laugh and the lesson starts.

The teacher does a lecture about romanticism on English literature, I make notes and me and Donna pass a peice of paper so we can talk.

The bell finally rings, signalling the almost end of the day.

TIME SKIP to the end of the day.

I walk past an empty classroom, but somone pulls me into it, i shout as they push me up against a wall. The lights turn on and I see, duh, Robin.

"Hey Hermosa, can I get a kiss now?" He asks, placing his hands on my waist. I sigh and slide my hand into his hair.

"Fine" I say as he pulls me closer.

"You know you love me" 

"Do I?" I say, Robin raises and eyebrow.

"Yes, yes I do" I finish before pulling him in closer and kissing him. Electricity zapping through my veins.

We pull apart and Robin groans as I turn around and open the door.

"Come on Yn, just one moreeee"

"Ok" Robin sighs and puts his arms around my waist. "But later"

"Once again, bitch move" Robin says, kissing my neck.

"Yeah, but I did say later"

"Ok, but when's later?" Robin asks, I laugh.

"When we're out of school later"

"Well! Come on!" Robin shouts grabbing my wrist and running, pulling me along.

Lovers Poetry Robin Arellano X Yn जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें