End

Y/N : I too truly wish things were right and we were together as our past, I truly wish that, from all my heart. I know I might sound so pathetic, stupid, crazy and so easy. But I just needed to let it out cuz I kept it inside for long. It's ok, I just wanted you to listen.. I know I wasn't the best of the best girlfriend.  Thank you for accepting for who I was. I know you can find girls that are infinite times better than-

Taehyung pov
     We were talking about our early days and suddenly y/n said something which made me go crazy.. Like- I am not hearing things right? I asked her once just to make sure that I wasn't making things in my mind. I was feeling different emotions. It felt like a rollercoaster. Out of that, guilt was eating me alive.. I am so glad that she's saying what's in her mind but, every word that comes out of mouth stabs my heart. The most painful thing is to look at her in this condition.. It's just my fault, why didn't I listen to her that day? I could have been a more responsible about things I was saying and doing.. That I could have not lead us here. But no matter how guilty I am, I just can't time travel and make things right.. Ofc, that impossible.. But we can solve. I know she wants to solve this painful puzzle too.

*He was listening to you carefully. Painfully. But he was willing to listen it all day and night. But you comparing your self was not bearable by him. He didn't want you to continue that sentence anymore. He cutted you off- yes, he kissed you. Tenderness, care, affection and love  was screaming. After what it felt like an eternity he pulled up. Then..

Taehyung : No, don't you dare to complete that sentence. Somebody better than you would be nicer for someone else, not me!  Everything about you is perfect for me. Your messy hair, your morning breath, your little moles around your body, your scars, your hair, your eyes, your nose, your lips, your hands, your heart, your perfectly curved body *you chuckled. Blushed. He didn't seemed like he would be ending this appreciation sooner enough. Not that you would complain.* everything love- everything about you is perfect. And how dare you say that my girlfriend isn't the best girlfriend of all? Huh?? She's mine and who are you to say that to her?? *there goes his childishness. He's so cuteee. You swear to god that he's gonna be the end of you. Lmao*

Y/N : Oh well, I am sorry that I said bad about your little girlfriend. *you decided to join his lil act. And y'all continued to bicker more and more thru the whole night.. Troubles come and go. But from now on we both will have each other atleast. Isn't that what we all need.*

  There did all go. Everything that made you feel negative and sad just vanishes into thin air. Some times things need time more than you would expect. Some times it's true that correct people are met at the wrong time too. Patience and understanding is what you all need. Being in love isn't always flowers and rainbows. It is going thru hell and still holding each other's hand. Y/N and Taehyung had problems. They were too eagered enough to choosed wrong decisions. Little did they knew, the only thing that they wanted was a talk. A conversation that would have kept them away from a sea of tears and painful sorrows.

_The End_

Thank you so much for reading this book everyone. "My dear Ex" will over by this chap. I am not planning to write any epilogue. What are your thoughts on this book? I know it isn't the best. This is my first ever book. And I wouldn't say that this is my best either. I wanted to try this too. It was actually fun than I expected it to be. So once again thank you for reading my book. I am planing on something else too. I wouldn't say that it would come just as this one ends. But yeah let's see. Everything is happening for a good reason and I am happy I wrote this book actually. Thank you for staying till the end of this journey.  For now, goodbye everyone!!!!
Sending y'all loads of luv<3333