Chapter 09

//FLASHBACK//
(One and half years ago)

Y/N pov
One day when we (tae and you) went shopping he was finding a watch, it was custom made, which he saw it on online... But the thing was the online stock was over so he was searching that watch for a long time yet he couldn't get it... So I asked the Rolex company to make the same thing in the same way, which was custom made. First they denied but, I told them I'll pay twice the price and they said okay, and I am on my way to collect that watch... I wanted to gift it for his upcoming birthday... I knew he would love it.... So here I am at the Rolex company... To collect my boyfie's birthday gift...

Taehyung pov
I was feeling lonely because I was the only one at the home at that moment.. I wanted to spend the day with Y/N.... But she said she has to go somewhere very urgently, so here I am been lonely at this big mansion... So I decided to watch some thing on my phone.... I was just scrolling through social media and suddenly a massage came from an unknown number, I just ignored but who ever it is, he/she isn't going to stop sending massages and I was curious about that person was sending this much. So I just opened it and,

??: Hey!

??: Yahh, are you there?

??: you know what, your gurl is cheating on you...

??: Hey, you there??

??: Man, yo!!

??: Excuse me??

??: Bro you have to listen to me..

??: Do you know where your girlfriend is??

??: Oh my gosh... She is literally cheating on you dude..

Ok so now it was getting on my nerves because that person was literally scolding my Y/N, telling that she is cheating on me so, I couldn't wait any longer so I replied,

Me: What's your problem??

Me: Who are you??

Me: Why are you saying shits??

??: Oh god, thank you so much!!

Me: Wtf!?

??: Hey mister, you know what your so lovely dovely girlfriend is cheating on you.

Me: Say one word about her and I'll kill you right at this moment..

??: Yeah yeah, kill me after you know what's going on. Do you know where your girlfriend is now?? No right?? Of course who would say where their going when then are literally going to cheat on you?? You still don't believe me right?? Well then let me show you some proff. *imagine that person is sending a picture of y/n and another guy kissing.* See?? Now will you believe me??

I just looked at that picture and blocked that chat... I didn't know what to do.. What if this person is lying to me... Or is he saying the truth??

Taehyung (In mind) : What do I do?? Is this true?? No of course not.. How could you think of y/n like that Taehyung.. Shame on you tae.... She loves you, yeah she loves you only..... Arghhh.... Then who is this guy?? This isn't me for sure.... Whatever let's just wait till she comes... *Taehyung was waiting for you to come home. Each and every passing second his mind was gong negatively, saying that "what if she is cheating on me".. But one side of him says not to be like that... It says "she won't never ever cheat on you Taehyung".... After a while you came home.*

Y/N pov
I came back... But I see no sign of Tae, so I just went to the living area and there he was sitting in the couch with his phone in his hands and scrolling through something, social media of course.. So I thought he was a little angry because I left him home alone so I went near him and hugged him.. But he didn't hug but he... Instead he removed me away from him and threw me away...

Y/N : Hey baby, I am back.. *You sat near him and hugged him..* So, what is my baby doing?? Huhh?? Owww are you angry with me?? Aigooo baby I just went to the mall, to meet one of my friend... That's why I didn't wanted you to come and you looked tired so I just left you so you can have some rest naa.. *suddenly He got up from his seat so I did the same. But what made him next made you shock..*

To be continued...

Thank you so much for reading guys!! I love you all so so so much!! Hope you enjoyed this part too.. Please put your comments on the comment section.... Please don't forget to vote and share through your friends and family if you are enjoying the story.. Thank you once again!!
Have a nice day everyone!!😇💜️