Chapter 06

Y/N (in mind) : the show was going on but... My mind was not at the awards giving.... It was- I don't know, I just don't know where I kept it and came.  I was feeling lonely, I was feeling like exhausted, I was feeling week, it's not like you are feeling sick or something but, inside you something says, that you don't understand.... I felt like after this night problems that you have been gone through will get sorted out.. In a good way or a bad way.. I guess.... *You were snapped out of your thoughts when the MC announced Jen's group on stage to perform...*

MC : Now, ladies and gentlemen we are gonna enjoy and beautiful dance by the worldwide famous kpop girl group "BLACKPINK". *Everyone clapped and the lights went off. Jennie and her friends Lisa, Rose and Jisso went to back stage to get ready for the performance before the MC started talking about it.. You just shrugged your thoughts and watched Jen's performance...*

(Enjoy the video guys, if you like y'all can watch it or just continue reading the book. But I suggest you to watch it cuz other wise you won't get the feeling... Well now let's watch it..)

Y/N : *The dance ended, and everyone cheered and clapped for them.* They aren't known as the best girl group in industry for nothing *You said to your friend nodded as an reply. The MC talked again she thanking blackpink for performing and he again started talking give awards..*

MC : Wow..... What an performance.. *he said while clapping* Thank you so much for excepting our invitation and giving us a splendid performance.. *Jennie and her friends bowed and thanked the MC and the audience. They came down from the stage and came to our table where we all were seated together... *

Y/N : Wow... Girl, you and you all rocked it my babies.. Yo, BLACKPINK you nice keep going!! *You said while showing thumbs up and winking. They chuckled and thanked you back. Then the MC again started to give awards.*

MC : Now I cordially invited the president of SK to give away the awards of the "the most profitable company of the year", the best company of the year" and the best collaboration of the year". *Everyone clapped and president Moon came on stage and bowed to all and the MC announced the winners.* Now ladies and gentlemen let's have a guess, shall we?? Sooooo, who do you think won the the best company of the yearrrrr?? *The audience stared screaming "Jeon's" and "Kim's". But the loudest cheering was for "Taen's"*

MC : Sooo, everyoneeeeee.... The most profitable company of the year isssssssssss...... *The drums started drumming in higher sound. The MC opened the envelope and said..* It issssss.....

To be continued...

Thank you so much for reading... I hope y'all will enjoy the book... And I will update the next part as soon as possible.. And everyone I have a very best friend of me on wattpad, so she is writing a ff these days and it's her first one... She is in the name SanuriManasha. Go check her and please read her book too. Thank you once again!!
Have a nice day everyone!! 😇💜️