2.

Maya's POV

We walked into the school and I looked around at the students. A few of them looked at me walking in with my dad as we went to the principal's office but a lot didn't notice since it was a bit loud and annoying.

Ew the energy is just not it. I can smell the rich.

We walked into the principal's office "hello Miss and Mister Parker, we're so happy you joined us today" the principal said as he pointed to the two chairs in front of his desk.

"Hey. We're happy we joined you.." I zoned out and looked around the very fancy office. I spotted a few degrees on the wall, medals and some statues for decorations.

"Maya?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at my dad when he called for me "you wanted pants instead of a skirt right?" My dad asked and I looked at the principal, nodding my head "yeah if that's okay" if that's okay my ass. Bitch better give me pants.

"Yeah of course. I'll get one for you right now" he called someone telling them to bring a uniform with pants instead then hung up "do you have any questions for me?" He asked looking at me and my dad.

"No-" "why did you take me at my senior year? Like why not at the beginning of high school?" I asked out of curiosity "We didn't really see anything different in the file from middle school but what you did in high school for three years is just amazing. Winning many debate competitions, participating in basketball games for years and not losing a single match, winning first place in the international mathematical Olympiad and still getting straight A's. We couldn't miss an opportunity of having a student like that"

Am I not the perfect woman? Lowkey smart, cool as fuck, nice as fuck too, hot and sexy also bonus points for the size of my friend down there.

And i don't know how to explain but the "nice tone" that the principal is using is so forced. I just know he's waiting for my dad to leave so he can be an asshole.

Anyways, I just smiled and nodded my head. That man made me feel like the most accomplished woman on earth, I don't know how to respond to what he said.

Some girl walked in and handed me the uniform. I smiled at her "thanks" she hummed and nodded "no problem"

"Zoe before you leave, can you call Noel for me?" She nodded and left the office "Noel is one of the top students at this school. I'll tell her to give you a tour around the school"

We heard a knock on the door making us all turn to look. The door opened showing a woman with a smile on her face "you wanted to see me sir?" Well hello there.

This school might not be so bad after all

I couldn't help but scan her body with a smirk on my face. This uniform adds a little bit of sexiness or it might be just her honestly.