Prom part two

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦
_  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hawks pov:
Me and the boys went to pick up the girls talking about how pretty they will be as always especially rose for me and we were waiting at the door then we hair footsteps Astoria was chasing rose because she messed up her mascara fala joy and lingling were trying to stop her but she wasn't stopping "snow magic" I made a snow wall between rose and Astoria then Shawn went to Astoria and fixed her smudge "rose you ok?" I asked worriedly "yes I am, sorry Astoria" she cried " don't cry it's fine  you don't need to cry I am sorry I am just worried about my grade we need to be perfect there and we better be" "don't worry Astoria we will be" I said as I calmed down rose "Ok hawk could you give us rose for a second I need to give her something" fala said with a smirk " hear rose you are like a sister to me so I want you to have this necklace" " and these are for you too girls" "aww thanks fala we love these" rose said "now rose I want to show you some of hawks baby pictures" "really I want to see" she said exitedly "umm no don't" I said but too late rose was already looking at them" aww your so cute hear" rose said with a smile "really?" "Yess" "hawk do you want to see Rose's baby pictures" Ethan said "what no don't" rose replied but Ethan didn't listen I saw the pictures she was so cute "you were much cuter then me look at your cute little smile and your big eyes" then she blushed "two can play that game Ethan fala wanna see Ethan's pictures" "ooo yess" "ok then this is him look how funny and little he looks" he does"  fala chuckled and Ethan turned red "anyways if your done WE HAVE A BALL TO GET TO" "ok let's go"

_ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳