09- Thoughts

"This" is normal speaking
"This" is kusuo using telepathy to speak
"This" are thoughts
<This> it's me, the author speaking
/////////////
<Enjoy!>

You walked along side your boyfriend, he seems irritated and you where worried. He hadn't spoke a word in all of your walk and it was worrying. But very much against your own feelings you decided to not say anything about it.

On the other hand Kusuo had a horrible headache, the extreme amount of thoughts that filled his mind were driving him mad. So he opted for not speaking, he knows that if he does he might hurt your feelings with the irritated tone he'll probably use.

The walk was uncomfortable, something you haven't felt with him ever, not even when you first met. You would admit that it didn't feel at all nice, you didn't like the uncomfy vibe nor the fact that you had no idea what troubled him.

You two reached school gates, and for the first time since the walk began you spoke. "Ku-chin...I don't know what's troubling you but remember you can tell me anything...I really like you remember that." With all your courage you spoke, he seemed to relax his features for a moment no longer looking too troubled and you gave him a smile. He stood staring at you. You quickly looked around when you noticed that no one was around you quickly took the males shirt collar and pulled him slightly down and gave him a quick peck on the lips before letting go of him and smiling as you backed away and waved as you went to class. "Have a good day Saiki-chin!" Was the last thing you said before disappearing from his sight.

What you didn't know is that you left a very shocked Kusuo behind. You were so unexpected sometimes, how was it that everytime you were going to kiss him when he was upset you didn't think about it? Everytime he felt upset you somehow managed to give him a peck by surprise, not only that those time were the only times you didn't ask for consent it was like...you knew that a surprise small kiss would lift up his upset spirit.

You were truly a thought that his mind never grew tired of.

[Chapter End]

<I feel like he's more in-character here, but idk opinions? PS. Sorry if y'all find any mistakes or stuff it's 11 pm and I'm tired but wanted to takes this out of mind xd hope you enjoyed, and sorry it is so short>