03- Cuddle Starved

Disclaimer: ooc Kusuo
"This" is normal speaking
"This" is kusuo using telepathy to speak
"This" are thoughts
<This> it's me, the author speaking
/////////////
<Enjoy!>

It's been two weeks since the last time you saw Kusuo. Your parents had been bombarding you with chores, to the point where you have been unable to leave the house for the past two weeks.

"Gah~ I really wish I could see Kusuo, I've been cuddle starved too long." You said to yourself, your gloomy aura was quite noticeable as you were in the kitchen making lunch for yourself which because of your horrible skills at cooking, it was just some pasta, you always were the type to love physical affection so two weeks of no cuddles had you completely drained.

Ding Dong!

"Huh? Who could that be?" You thought and walked towards the door. 

"Hey." to say you were surprised was an understatement, there stood your boyfriend, he stood at your door soaked with a nonchalant expression. 

"Ku-chin!?" 

"Can I come in? It's still raining." He said taking you out of your shock. "Yes, sorry! Come in." You stepped aside and he came in taking of his outside shoes, you quickly went to the bathroom and took a towel, giving it to him when you came back to the entrance. "Thank you." He said accepting the towel. "Why are you here? And why didn't you bring a umbrella?!" You said worried that he might get sick.

"I was in a rush..." He kept messily drying his hair as he didn't look at you in the eyes. "There was a roach in your house." You said, when he said those kinds of things it was normally when he found a cockroach in his house, he was horrified of them. 

"yeah..."

"Here let me help you." You gave a sigh and chuckled at his antics before putting your hands over his that were placed on the towel in his head, he wasn't drying his hair properly and it was bothering you. He said nothing and put his hands down letting you dry his hair. You didn't know about his powers, so he couldn't use them to dry his hair like he normally would. And he was pretty hopeless when doing things without them.

Silently you used the towel to gently rub his pink locks of hair, careful to not touch his hair pins. You knew they were important him; you would prefer to take them off so you could dry his hair easier, but you had seen how he fainted after you accidentally took one out during cuddle time he went back to normal after you put it back. So, after that you learned that he is very attached to those hair pins and swore to never take them off again.

"There all done." You stated calmly as you took the towel off his head, when you looked down from his hair to his face you noticed he was already staring at you. "Thanks." He said his gaze never leaving your face as if he was hypnotized. "What are you staring at? Do I have something on my face?" You playfully said as you saw him staring. "Nothing...cuddles?" He asked softly, looking away when asking for cuddles his cheeks turning a slight rosy color. You slightly laughed, "yes, but it'll have to be quick my parents will be back in an hour." You said, smiling at him.

"Then what are you waiting for let's stop waisting time." He responded seriously and dragged you to your room laying with you in bed. You wrapped your arms around him as he had his arms around you. You both layed in a comfortable silence enjoying each other's warmth and company. You once again felt the warmth he radiated and felt sleepy. With a smile on your face you snuggled closer. "You're so warm...I missed this" You stated as he hugged you closer.

"...me too" He responded a ghost of a smile on his face and once again that feeling of only now hearing his voice came back.

Without many more words you fell asleep at his warm embrace.

[Chapter End]

<Posting two days in a row because I felt like it>