05- Kisses

Disclaimer: ooc Kusuo
"This" is normal speaking
"This" is kusuo using telepathy to speak
"This" are thoughts
<This> it's me, the author speaking
/////////////
<Enjoy!>

Kusuo was now grumpily eating dinner, his parents were a bit concerned. Their son normally had a nonchalant expression. But this night he had his brows furrowed as he stared intensely at his food. He couldn't even read others thoughts due to the turmoil of his own thoughts.

"What's the matter Ku-chan?" Were the words his mother wanted to say, but the look on her son's face had her too worried to speak. Kusuo was never someone who would get upset for long, annoyed yes, but almost never upset he always was someone who was nonchalant.

Kusuo was never someone who liked to talk about his problems to his parents. Since he believed that he could deal with everything himself, so it was obvious that when he had spent two weeks with no kisses and barely any touches from his partner he got upset. It's not like he likes their excessive demonstrations of affection, he just grew used to it, plus for what he knows kisses are a norm on ordinary relationships.

He finished his dinner and went to his room. He logged into his computer and searched up. "Why is my partner not giving me affection anymore?"

Hundreds of results popped in. He clicked on the first one.

Q: Why is my gf not giving me frequent kisses anymore?
||
I<3Anime answers: it could be that she lost interest
||
WhyAmIAlive answers: it could be you aren't giving the same amount of attention she is, maybe your aren't putting the same amount of effort she is to show her love?
||
Mommy-sorry-mommy? answers: from my personal experience I stopped giving my gf affection because I was feeling like she wasn't putting the same amount of effort I was, she was very cold and serious all the time, even when I knew she was like this when we were just friends I think a part of me expected her to change a bit after we got together, but that's me idk ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌
||
SusgayEnteredtheChat answers: ur gf probably found someone 'better' she probably cheating, just a hunch might be wrong tho, whatever it is just talk to her nothing good comes from a relationship without communication
||
Killm3 answers: Well from my personal experience, I'm a really clingy person, because of this I had three break ups bc my partners didn't like my clinginess, so bc of that when I got together with my new bf I was clingy at first but then a friend told me if he was okay with my overly demonstrations of affection, and I panicked, I really love him so I didn't want him to break up with me for being too clingy, so I began to show less affection, we ended up talking about it and he said he actually liked my clinginess he said that "it shows that you care" and we good now, so it could also be that but idk it depends on the person

read more...

Saiki finished his investigation after reading around 200 responses, a lot of them had two key words communication and lost interest/cheating both to which had him on edge for two completely different reasons. Communication, because when you two began dating you had told him, "communication is key for every relationship, if you feel like something is wrong or you feel uncomfortable, tell me do not keep to yourself when it involves our relationship" and cheating because well that's obvious isn't it?

A heavy sigh escaped his lips as his back touched the soft sheets of his bed. The smell of your perfume slightly lingered on his bed, even after a week since you've been there. He smiled slightly as the smell reached his senses, he couldn't deny to himself that you made him happy maybe as happy as coffee jelly. Everything about you was average, with the only not average thing on you being your grades which never dropped lower than a B+ but this was to be expected when you had extremely strict parents. The thought of you already had him upset again, he wanted you here cuddling with him, he wanted you to shower him with kisses like you always did. You had the habit of kissing his neck all the time, it wasn't with the intentions of taking it further because you knew he was asexual, that's why any touch you gave him you made sure to do it with no intention of taking things to the next level. You respected his wishes and boundaries and he appreciated that. You also had a very strong believe "consent is hot" which essentially meant that consent was everything and you wouldn't do anything without it.