Kinn and Porsche TheerapanyakulKinn and Porsche are the simple chaotic married couple you'd see in every drama

Kinn and Porsche are the simple chaotic married couple you'd see in every drama. They are a father of 1, named Prapai Theerapanyakul. Kinn is the middle child of the three siblings. The two have been married for the past 2-3 decades. Kinn has a large phoenix birthmark on his back and possesses the power of fire. Porsche is the possessive and protective older brother of Porchay, and they live together.

Vegas, Pete, and Macau
Vegas and Pete are simple psychopathic parents who will kill if anybody harms their child. Pete used to be the head of bodyguards but gave up his role to be with his lover, Vegas. Vegas is the kind of person who will harm anyone who disrespects his family. And they have a child named Venice Payu Theerapanyakul. Vegas is the cousin of Kinn and has a younger brother named Macau Theerapanyakul, whom he dearly cares for. Vegas and Macau possess the same power, killer flowers, and have a birthmark of a flower on their palm.

My meaning of Killer Flowers (for this story); The victim will suffer from the thorns of roses in their lungs, and flowers will form out of their eye, or anywhere on the body, causing extreme pain and slow death. 

If the victim falls for the trap; Being attracted to the flower on the ground, picking it up, and taking a smell without a thought, will immediately faint, and if the flower or the petal touches their face or body, will cause a fatal death.