14. Welcoming new baby

Start from the beginning

I set Arya on the Kitchen slab while I took out all the Ingredients.
"GB, Arya Help you." Aww My baby.
"Its okay baby, You sit there I will do it." I kissed her Cheek, But Little Missy is Stubborn, So Shaking my Head i picked the Stool that Was Kept near the Slab and Made her Stand on it.

"Let's bake cake for Babyyyyy." I chuckled at her Excitement and Started Baking with the Help of My Little Great Chef.

We all Stood Outside The Room, while Choti Mami is inside the room with her Assistant Doctor

We all Stood Outside The Room, while Choti Mami is inside the room with her Assistant Doctor. Bhabhi ma and went to Finish the Formalities, While Bhai sa and Chote mama are Trying to Calm the Panicked Raj Bhai, Who is Super Worried, Like Literally he is about to run inside Whenever he hears Bhabh's Scream.

Maa Along with Dad, Bade mama and Badi mami stood beside The Door of Hospital Room, And I on the Other Hand,
Am Trying to Dial Avi's number, The Last I talked to him was last night that too through Text, He said He is in Some Village and Then Suddenly went Offline.

I just Don't Understand where is this Idiot, Hope not in Some Trouble. I was about to tell this to Bade mama when the Room Opened and Doctor Walked Out. Raj Bhai literally Ran to Him.

"How's My Kruti?"
"Don't worry Mr. Rathore, Mrs. Rathore and Baby Both are Absolutely Fine. And Congratulations it's A Boy." Doctor said making All of Us and Smile Widely. Badi ma and Maa Hugged Each other While I went to Hug Raj Bhai.

"Congratulations Bhai." He couldn't even Reply, but the Smile on his Face never Left, It just Grew Bigger.

"I am father now, Baba" We all Chuckled when he Walked to Bade mama and Hugged.
"Ofcourse You are My boy." Bade mama patted his Back.

"Can I meet Both of them?"
"Sure Mr. Rathore." Raj Bhai walked inside the Room First, and After Five minutes We all went in. There He is the Little Cutie in Raj Bhai's Arms. Bhabhs was Looking so Exhausted, I swear These Ladies are Super Strong. I mean seriously, They go through So much pain, Mood Swings, Stress and what not during pregnancy but Still Always Stand Strong just to Keep their Baby safe, and Then while Giving Birth also, They Experience the Pain we can't even Imagine but Still Smile out loud.

"Oye come here Darsh, Your Nephew is waiting for you." I heard Bhai sa's Voice and Smiled before Running to the Bed. I went to Bhai and took him in my arms.

"Hii, Sweetheart. Here is your Favourite Chachu" He let out a cute Yawn, God He is so Cute Just like My Arya and Aarav my Little Munchkin is Also the Cutest.

"He got bored by your Line." Raj Bhai commented making me Roll my eyes.
"Aap Toh Rehene hi Do." I said while Looking at my cutie pie who was Looking at me with his Cute Little Eyes.

"Aree Did anyone called Anika? Amy and Ani will also come to meet the Kids." Badi mami said, To Which bhabhi ma nodded.

"I texted her maa, They are on their Way."
Badi maa nodded and Soon All the Elders Kissed Baby Boy before They Went Back to Haveli, and At the same Time Mrs. Shekhawat and Anika entered in along with Arya and Aarav.