𝖆 𝖈𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊

Start from the beginning

What the fuck? This isn't a marathon, why's that guy running? Whatever, that's none of my business. I'll just get this over with. I'm here to get detergent and that's about it.

When Eunsook finally picked out the detergent and was ready to leave, the same guy from before accidentally bumped her causing the girl to almost fall down the floor.

Wow, what's his problem? He's so fast that he caused someone to almost fall over. We love that agility.

Of course, that was sarcasm. Eunsook is known to be one of the most sarcastic people out there and if there was one word that the people around her would describe her, it would be that word.

Anyways, the girl noticed a wallet that was on the floor, she knew that wasn't hers since hers was inside her bag. She assumed it belonged to the guy and it was a relief that he was still in the aisle so she decided to call out his attention and return the wallet to him.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

HAECHAN was finding a place in the laundry items aisle where he could hide. He just wanted to shop in peace but for some reason, he was getting mobbed by a bunch of sasaengs so he had to find somewhere to hide and leave as soon as possible.

He accidentally bumped into a girl without realizing it and only found out when the girl called him out.

"Sir, you dropped your wallet," the girl said.

For some reason, the voice sounded very familiar to him like he hadn't heard that voice in a while but instead of the welcoming and warm tone of the girl's voice he once heard before, he heard an emotionless and deadpan tone from her.

He decided to turn around to see who it was, only to feel his heart drop. For the first time in two years, he saw his ex-girlfriend once again.

"Hello? This man is a probably statue, I guess I'll just leave this on the ground."

"Hold on. Miss, thank you," he said calling her attention, and got his wallet.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

EUNSOOK was finally relieved that was over and walked away from the aisle knowing that she finally had what she wanted. She just saw her ex-boyfriend and that was nothing to him probably because of the fact that she was over him now and she didn't want to do anything with him but she was still shocked at the same time that he saw him after two years.

Just a coincidence, Eunsook. It was just a coincidence that you saw your ex-boyfriend. It's not like you'd see him again. If I had wheels, I'd be a wagon.

However, the unexpected happened. When she was just ready to leave, Haechan called out to her.