15.

Akk's life plans always included his mother regaining her health.
He never bothered to prepare himself for his mother's departure. Because Akk was sure, his mother would wake up one day.
But everything changed now, Akk lost his footing to keep walking.
It felt like a dream, this feeling Akk felt once again after his father's departure a few years ago.

Pupha, who has been preparing himself since his mother was declared comatose, has clearly become stronger, he has become the support of Akk who is weak and helpless.
Now the two of them only have each other, no father or mother to welcome their return from work.

"Pupha."

Pupha turned his head to Akk who had been sitting quietly at the end of the room since the morning after the funeral, where everyone was praying for his mother.
Pupha gave all his attention to Akk, his brother staring straight at the picture of their mother smiling so beautifully, filled with white flowers that were no less beautiful.

"Don't get hurt." Akk looked at Pupha this time. Again, the tears tirelessly escaped from Akk's eyes that had been crying since last night. "Don't do dangerous things, don't go."

Pupha then grabbed Akk's face, he was just as fragile but as a big brother and surrogate father, Pupha had to look stronger for Akk who needed support.
Pupha then pulled Akk into his arms, letting the younger brother go back to crying for his mother who he never thought about.
If Pupha opened his mouth at this time to answer Akk, he would also cry.
As such, Pupha could only hug Akk tighter, trying to tell Akk that he would be by his side for as long as possible.

----

The school had already returned from mourning, only Akk's friends were left here to accompany Akk even from afar.
There were Khanloung, Tuaphu, Cherry, Luk, and Ayyan.
Sitting close together on the waiting chairs.

"Akk looks really beaten up, huh?" Luk now understood why Akk had been so angry with him in the past.

"He lives in the hope that his mother will wake up," Khanloung says. Akk always said that he would tell his mother everything later. Khanloung, like Pupha himself, had seen the state of Akk's mother in the hospital and was certain that she would not survive. But there was no way Khanloung could crush Akk's high hopes.

"It hurts to see him like this," Khanloung continued, wiping tears from his eyes.
He had never seen Akk, who had always seemed strong to everyone, now become the most fragile.

Ayyan had been silent, he knew exactly how Akk felt.
The world seemed to have stopped spinning, and everything was shattered without any start.
Future plans, past memories, and hopes. Everything brings pain to a child left behind by the death of a parent.
Although everything would pass, this feeling of unacceptance would slowly turn into the sadness of resignation. Ayyan knew that Akk was weak for his mother.

"You guys go to school, Akk will be fine here."

Tian then patted Ayyan's shoulder, he also had to go to school.

"If anything happens, let me know." Ayyan then led the way out of the hospital, they would go to school by bus only.
.
.
.
Akk has returned to his home tonight, not to Kondo Ayyan.
Pupha manages to get him to come home, with his mother's picture.
Together with Tian, they helped Akk to get into the house and also the room.
After leaving Akk alone in his room, Pupha and Tian then go to chat on the rooftop.
Tian apologized for having to go back to discussing Daemi on his dying day.

"Did you talk to Mangkorn?" Pupha asked, and Tian shook his head.
He hadn't spoken to Mangkorn because he was too busy preparing for Pupha and Akk's late mother's funeral, while Pupha was obviously busy taking care of Akk and the guests.