3.

Don't forget to coment and vote ❤️

Ayyan was becoming more annoying by the day in Akk's eyes, the few days of being assigned to be around Ayyan during the recovery period managed to make Akk sure that his love did not take up more space in his heart.

Khanloung and Tuaphu had to wonder about Akk who always went wherever Ayyan went.

"Chief, aren't you afraid of having rumors?"

Akkturned his head and looked at Ayyan who was again devouring his school lunch with gusto.

Akk circulated his gaze this time to all corners of the cafeteria, several pairs of eyes were staring at their table with curious gazes, which is why Akk finally decided to move from the seat beside Ayyan to facing him.

"What are you doing?"

Ayyan just smiled and let go of Akk's hand which stopped the movement of her hand to wipe the tip of Akk's lips, there was some sauce left there and Ayyan disgustedly sucked the thumb used to clean Akk's lips.

"That's how you will get covid-19 in the future."

"Are you a virus?" Ayyan asked back. "Ah, the 7th grade love virus."

Ayyan immediately grabbed Akk's hand to stop him from leaving Ayyan alone.

Although Ayyan had fully recovered and the cast on Akk's hand had been removed, the two were even more clingy.

"Finish it quickly, I have business in class." Akk sat back down after dismissing Ayyan's hand.

"Oh, Rang. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just having lunch."

Ayyan raised his head to look at Akk who was communicating with someone Ayyan recognized as one of their classmates.

"Is Khanloung in class? Tell him to get my notes out of my bag."

"Um, you're welcome. Return it on time, okay?"

Akk then turned to Ayyan who had finished his lunch, he immediately invited Ayyan to return to class.

Ayyan followed Akk with a curious look, why was Akk trying so hard to be the class president that all his classmates relied on?

Ayyan thought it was troublesome, especially since there was a moment when Akk even helped one of his classmates who was punished for being late.

"You're like a slave" Ayyan teased Akk again with his grin, until he's wasn't paying attention to the road and ended up bumping into a student who was walking with a glass of orange juice without a lid and straw.

Akk then approached the two, it was Tonhon who Ayyan had bumped into.

A third year student, the most complicated one, he is the most rebellious student here, a school thug in a sense.

Minimizing the fight, Akk quickly bent down to apologize to Tonhon on Ayyan's behalf.

"Akk, you always put yourself in the wrong place." Tonhon encouraged Akk to approach Ayyan.

Their sizes were vastly different, Ayyan was shorter than Akk, and Akk even looked small next to Tonhon, let alone Ayyan.

Akk approached Tonhon again, trying to persuade him to find a way to make peace.

Akk even offered money, he knew Tonhon liked money more than his failed graduation last year.

"Are you addressing me at this time? Class 11 president, Mr. Akk?" Asked Tonhon, this time feeling interested in dealing with Akk who had already taken out his wallet.