04.

Don't forget to coment and vote ❤️

Second day of suspension.
Ayyan utilizes his free time by exercising, he goes to the gym with Pupha who also has an interest in sports. As for Akk? He hasn't always been at home these past two days, he spends his time at Pupha's friend's Judo training center, from morning to night being there to just talk with the prospective athletes.
Khanloung was there too, so the two's training sessions together were never absent.

"Ayyan."

Ayyan turned his head, looking at Pupha who had just finished exercising.
Pupha apparently wanted Ayyan to learn martial arts more seriously, after last Sunday's incident that left Ayyan injured in the back and head, Tian told Pupha to take Ayyan back to explore some martial arts. Pupha originally wanted to appoint Akk as Ayyan's trainer, but he was afraid that Akk would kill Ayyan in the end.

"I want Judo." Ayyan agreed easily, but he couldn't join the school's Judo club because he was already an official member of the Football club.

"Then I'll take you to my best friend's place," Pupha said and Ayyan agreed.

----

"Akk!"

Khanloung came to Akk's training ground after finishing school.
The two then talked about their chaotic class after Akk was absent for two days, it would only get worse because there were still two more days of class without Akk.
Even Khanloung who was appointed by Akk to replace him while controlling the class felt incapable, they would only listen to Akk's orders.

"You know what? Cherry wasn't at school yesterday nor today."

Cherry was a girl who had no interest in school, only Akk was able to persuade her to come to school, she was the one who was absent when Akk was suspended so it was natural.

"Khanloung, you just came?" Pupha had just walked into the practice room with Ayyan following behind.

Ayyan who was being stared at so intensely by Akk could only scowl, casting his eyes around and noticing how the room was quite nice.
Pupha then explained that Ayyan would start training here, so Akk and Khanloung might have to get used to it.

"Wait, Ayyan and Phi Pu know each other?"

"Yes," Pupha replied, not knowing that Akk and Ayyan were acting unfamiliar with each other.

Khanloung then turned to Akk, as he remembered Akk saying that he didn't know Ayyan, and vice versa.
To divert Khanloung's question, Akk quickly got up from his seat and called the coach to start practicing.

"Here's your shirt, hurry up and change."

Ayyan went to the locker room followed by Akk's glare, which he then gave to his brother.
He was annoyed why Pupha had brought him here too to make such a fuss which confused Khanloung, he had to make up another excuse because the boy would keep asking questions before getting a satisfactory answer.

After practicing for an hour, Akk, Ayyan, and Khanloung were seen resting at the edge of the room with their respective water bottles.
Khanloung then complimented Ayyan who looked like he was already experienced in taekwondo, he looked good at doing some of the tricks their coach had just taught him.

"I studied martial arts since I was a kid," Ayyan said but then chose soccer as the sport he wanted to pursue. "You're good too, I heard you want to be an athlete?"

"Hem, my dad said that I would be good at athletics because I don't have a brain as smart as Akk."

Ayyan and Khanloung laughed, and Akk, who felt uncomfortable, chose to leave, saying he needed to talk to Pupha.
Khanloung went back to discussing Ayyan's closeness to  Pupha, it seemed impossible that Akk did not know Ayyan before.