Chapter 14 [ Back In Time To Redo The Mistakes ]

( Note that the pictures shown in this chapter are not mine. Credit goes to original artist)

The world seemed to be collapsing......

Aaron was about to die.....

Something was happening to Diansi and she fainted with her body burning high.....

And Aarhan couldn't think straight......

What will happen now?

Is this the end of this love story?

Or is it yet to continue ?

.............

...................

...............................

.........................................

....................................................

................................................................

............................................................................

....................................................................................

..............................................................................................

........................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................

I WONT LET HER DIE YET!

.

.

.

.

.

Amato : Aaron! I am here!

.

.

.

.

.

Was this all I wanted?

.

.

.

.

.

Amato : Quick, take her and Diansi to the Infirmary!!

.

.

.

.

.

If I was with her all that time.........

.

.

.

This situation would never have come....

.

.

.

I need to do something.......

.

.