Chapter 1

Being dragged through school halls by a girl half his size of was not something Ash expected on his first day.

The two students followed by Pikachu, wandered aimlessly around the school until eventually, the girl ran sprinted towards the direction of a boy.

"There he is!" said the girl. She dragged ash over to a geeky looking boy with the same color hair as her.
"Clemont! Why did you leave me behind! I told you I was gonna take a quick shower and you just left!"

"You take forever Bonnie. I had a meeting to attend and I couldn't show up late!" The boy named Clemont said.

Both of the siblings argued for what felt like hours to Ash. In reality, it hadn't been more than 3 minutes. They rambled in such fast pace it sounded like gibberish. 

Eventually, the blonde boy noticed Ash standing there awkwardly. The boy, presumably named Clemont, walked over to him and gripped his hand.

"Who is this?" He asked as he enthusiastically shook Ash's hand.

Bonnie turned to look at Ash. "This is.... Uh ..... I honestly don't know. But he's new. He probably needs your help so I brought him to you. He's in the same grade as you"

"Nice to meet you student! I'm Clemont, and this is my little sister, Bonnie." Clemont looked over at Bonnie.

"My name is Ash. Nice to meet the both of you, especially your sister. She's.... unique." Ash formed  a sincere smile .

Clemont chuckled in response. "I apologize if she caused you any trouble. I'm glad she brought you to me though! A new student should always learn their environment. How about a tour?" Clemont asked.

"I don't see why not."

Clemont lead Ash through the school with pikachu alongside him, showcasing everything it had to offer. Nothing stood out besides the different groups of people and their Pokémon. He felt eyes stalking them down as they walked past different cliques, as if they were trying to dissect the new student.

The school was as basic as any other small town highschool could be. Parts of the walls were discolored, the top of lockers were colored in dust, cracked floors with questionable stains, and hormone driven couples making out at the bottom of staircases. It wasn't exactly the dreamy replacement of a school Ash was hoping for, but atleast it felt cozy. T

he school gave off a nostalgic vibe. The same vibe Ash felt from all those fictional high schools in 90's horror movies. It was evident the school had been around for many, many years.

After the tour, Clemont walked Ash to his first class of the day: Science.

"Well it's almost time for class. Nice meeting you Ash! I'll give you my number in case you need more help!" Clemont and him exchange numbers and then said goodbye to eachother.

As he walked  into class, a couple of students suddenly turn to look at the new student. Gary and Ash had transferred about 2 months after the school year  had already begun, so most students were already familiar with each other. This put Ash in the uncomfortable situation of navigating a class full of strangers, not knowing where to sit.

He forced his eyes to the ground, trying his hardest not to make eye contact with anyone until eventually, he found an empty desk next to a blue haired girl.

He then sat down, with pikachu resting at his feet,  noticing how peaceful the classroom felt, as if the surroundings around me had a fuzzy yellow feeling emitting from it. The shine of the morning sun outside the classroom windows was beaming straight inside, illuminating the room in a golden shade. On the other side of the windows were a flock of bird pokémon Ash had never seen before, happily tweeting and flying around the school courtyard. The atmosphere felt warm and calm, unlike anything Ash ever experienced before. He couldn't help but admire the beautiful sights and sounds being made in such a commonly uncomfortable environment.