Chapter 32: We Are Waiting For You...

Start from the beginning

"I--what?" She finished confused. She didn't expect such gesture from Zeus.

"Let's go." Zeus offered his hand to Metis.

"Finally." Metis grabbed Zeus hand and together they teleported to Earth.

Zeus and Metis landed together just as SHIELD intervened. "There she is!" Metis spotted Steve with Athena in his arms. "We are not visible."

"We must plant visions in her mind, the faster she discovers us in Mount Olympus the better she has the chance to protect her self."

"That's exactly what I intend to do, how can Thanos know about her?" Zeus and Metis followed the SHIELD cars arriving to a secret base just outside of the city.

"The rumor spread as far as your waves, he knows, and if he knows then he won't stop till he gets a hand on her cradle." Zeus said.

"Was it it wise to really hide such powerful thing with her?" Metis was skeptical.

"She's the only who can defend it, Thanos is obsessed with destruction, he would be the end to many creatures, only if he gets what he needs."

"How can you be so sure that's she's capable?"

"Are you doubting our daughter Metis?"

"No, but you speak as if you've already foreseen the future." Metis said.

"Apollo had a vision, she will be powerful."

"Did Apollo by any chance saw her be with a mortal." Metis had stop in her tracks and Zeus stood beside her.

"What do you speak of?" Zeus shook his head.

"The King of the Gods must be blind not to see what lies before him." Metis gestured.

Zeus followed Metis' gaze to see SHIELD Agents opening the doors to Steve with an unconscious Athena in his arms. "No..."

Metis started to laugh softly, "I believe it's inevitable, I don't need Apollo to know."

"As long as she's happy Metis, then so am I."

"There's a good father." Metis started following the SHIELD Agents to go inside of the building. Zeus caught up with her in an instant.

"I--" He was about to respond to

"Captain." Zeus and Metis turned to a tall man with an eyepatch covering an eye, Director Fury. "For now, you can leave, we will be monitoring Miss Stark, some agents will accompany you back to your apartment."

"As long as she's okay, that's all that matters sir." Steve nodded.

"She's in good hands Captain, count on that." With that being said by Director Fury, Steve climbed down the stairs, being able to surpass invisible Zeus and Metis.

"He's a captain?" Zeus mocked.

Metis shook her head, and decided to not make a comment, all she wanted was to get close enough to her daughter to be able to set her mind in peace then Zeus would plant the visions in her head.

"Agent Sitwell, what happened?" Director Fury questioned.

"She had a surprise visit from her boyfriend sir."

"Boyfriend?" Zeus said out loud, however only Metis could hear. The agents with Director Fury, and Athena herself could keep on going normally without knowing the presence of two powerful gods were among them.

Metis rolled her eyes annoyingly, and Zeus caught her and raised in eyebrow. Thunder stroke in the distance. "Okay, relax, she's been among mortals all of her life, did you expect her to not be found attractive?"