Carrera's mood improved greatly. This feeling of defeat that she felt no longer existed at all. If Ultima tried to annoy her, she could brag about having received compliments from their master."The moment I swore loyalty to you Master, my soul was for you. Please use me as you want." She said full of gratitude and happiness. She knew their master will do everything to keep them away from danger.

"You can leave now. Be proud of your fight." Rimuru said before turning back to Shion. He then carried Shion on his arms, leave the rest to Shuna, and disappear from the Arena. Some spectators present had already whispered among themselves. Some had already given up on the idea of ​​annexing Tempest but were now discussing the idea of ​​forming an alliance. On the first fights, their ego let them believe that they could win over monsters, and yet their reasons were quite different. In a corner of the gallery. A man was standing there. He wore an uninhibited attitude but deep down he was getting worried. He had to report this information to his master or his beautiful country might be destroyed. But for now, to avoid looking suspicious he decided to stay until the end of the festival...

" Please give a round of applause to the two ladies who have just given us this exceptional fight. "Shuna said. 

The entire audience applauded with intense fervor. The sight in front of them was really fascinating and they loved it.

"We want more, we want more, we want more" The audience exclaimed.

" I see so you enjoy the fight as I do. Then I will give you the last one. But careful the last but not the least." Shuna said and then started to introduce the fighters.

"The first one is a really beautiful girl with a short ponytail on the side. But don't be fooled by this innocent and cute appearance. As fierce as a dragon, as cruel and sadistic as a demon (well she is)" Shuna muttered.

"I named Ultima."

At the same moment a little and cute girl with a light military uniform entered the arena. Her uniform consisted of a jacket, a fairly short skirt and long boots. She pretended she was just a little girl in order to keep her real identity a secret.

"Thank you very much for these kind introduction Shuna-san" Ultima said with a smile on her face."

You are welcome Ultima-san" Shuna said and continue the introduction.

"The second one is a very important person of mine. Strong mentality with an combined with a calm attitude. The actual General of Tempest Benimaru."

While Shuna was introducing Benimaru, Ultima was spinning around like a happy little girl. And then Benimaru entered the Arena. As Ultima and the others previous ones, but his presence was verry different. Unlike Rimuru, Benimaru's aura wasn't concealed but it stayed around him and was not oppressive at all. Nevertheless, his presence automatically suggests someone very strong. Moreover he was the general of the monsters country. With the demonstrations of strength of the citizens of this country, whoever would stand above them would be even stronger. A large sword on his end, Benimaru and Ultima are now facing Rimuru who was already back. Both of them bowed their head. Once Rimuru raise his hands, they knew the battle has to start.

"Ultima san I hope you are going easy on me" Benimaru said.

"Don't be humble Benimaru-san. Even you can give me a really hard time" Ultima respond.

In total silence, the two began to move. Two colored auras moved through space. A purple and red lug were spaced at extraordinary speeds. For average people, it would require increased concentration in order to be able to perceive their movement.

Ultima threw poison balls in the direction of Benimaru. This one in the greatest calm, contented himself with cutting them with his odachi. Since her attacks were absolutely against by Benimaru, Ultima began to lose his temper. And became more serious.