"Don't spout nonsense, I know my cute baby is innocent." Jin spoke, Jungkook raised his eyebrows in a challenging way.

"Is it, should I tell you how this innocent bean of yours sat in my lap when a model tried to hit on me. And when I asked him to help me with the hard down there and he--"

"Stop, we understood. No need to go in details we have a kid here." Yeo bin spoke pointing at Irene who already had pink cheeks looking down hearing elder. The real kids that means namjin, yoonmin and hosia's childern were all in the small play ground of the resort where jeon's special and trustable body guards where playing with them.

Jungkook nodded understanding while tae was blushing badly. They all continues for some more questions and than Jimin said it was time for the next game.

"Now, the second game, all the gentleman please come on the stage tae, you can back to your place." Jimin spoke, along with tae Jungkook was going to stepped down as well.

"Kook don't you consider yourself as gentleman?" Jimin asked making Jungkook stop on his track.

"What do you by that?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I asked all the gentleman to be on stage and you are walking down so I thought you won't consider yourself one." Jimin spoke pressing his lips together to not laugh when Jungkook gave him a done look.

"I am going to help my love to get on his previous seat. I will be back, no need to used that brain of yours." Jungkook spoke as he held tae's hand and walked to tae's seat.

"Never knew you will turn out to be this whipped." Jimin muttured to himself, once Jungkook got back on the stage Jimin spoke.

"Ok, so I am sure you all have been through the phase where you would be waiting for your lovers to get ready and they take hours to after saying it will just take some minutes." Jimin asked, they all nodded cause they all went to this.

"Hmm, so why not let you all experience why do we take so much time to get ready. Please bring the equipment." He spoke as the staff brought six trays which had a saree, a small necklace and lipstick in it.

"You have to tie a saree on yourself, get that necklace around your neck and than put lipstick over your lips. Now to give you a fair chance, tell me how much till do you think it will take you to do all this." Jimin spoke, the six people looked at each other.

"10 minutes." Joong ki spoke.

"Nahh, 7 minutes are enough dad." Yoongi spoke, Jimin gave him an impressed look.

"No no 10 is better." Jungkook spoke, namjoon and enuwoo nodded agreeing hobi didn't have any problem with any of the two.

"10 minutes than. We want 10 minutes." Yoongi spoke to Jimin, he nodded as he set the timer. The staff gave them the saree and other things. They all held the saree's edge as they all opened it.

"Ready, 3, 2 1 go." Jimin spoke starting the timer. They all tried to put the saree over their waist but wasn't getting how to make it fix there. They were just rotating it all around their waist.

"Dad, how do we do this?" Namjoon asked as he tried to hold one edge on his left side waist and than rotate the other side to the right, but as soon as he did that the left side edge moved with the whole piece of cloth and he came back again from where he started.

"I am clueless too son." Joong ki replied who was doing the same.

"Dad, hyung's enuwoo tie a knot on your left first it will help to fix it over the waist.* Jungkook spoke showing the knot he tied at the side of his left waist. They all nodded and did the same.

"5 minutes left." Jimin declared making the men panick. They tried and tired even after tieing the knot they were able to understand how to they put plates over the saree and how should they put int over their shoulders.

Jimin was occasionally telling how much time they had left, at the end hobi drapped the whole saree around his waist and put a small piece over his shoulder that dropped immediately it was put on. He than held it there as he went to get the necklace, but tripped because of the drapped cloth over his legs and fell on the stage.

The bottoms were all enjoying the show. They all giggled when hobi tried to get up but fell again as he stubbled. Giving up he just sat their, Jungkook and yoongi were still trying, enuwoo and yoongi were at the verge of giving up and namjoon just ripped the saree don't know how, so he was out from the competition.

"The time is over." Jimin spoke, they all looked at Jimin with wide eyes. Froze on what they were doing they all huffed and removed the saree cloth from their body aggressively.

"That was so funny, wasn't it." Jimin asked to the bottoms who clapped with beautiful giggles.

Their lovers were satisfied by this only, they got to make their dear baby's happy.

"You all are great, we salute you." They all spoke literally saluting the bottoms who felt proud and happy that tops will now understand.

"Now it's time for the third and last game." Jimin declared as except him all others were back to their seats.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

The game ideas were given by TaehyungisTAKENbyJK

Tell me how it was...

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘😘