New world, another battle

Start from the beginning

Soon a volley of bullets rained upon the Siren ships. The 460mm shells easily obliterated any unfortunate Siren in a single hit. The 127mm and 76mm shells dealt decent damage, chunking away the siren fleet numbers.

*Small Booms* Multiple Siren and Sakura aircraft were blown to bits by the RAH-66's AA Missiles

Cleveland: "What is that?!" Looks at the strange plane with a propeller on top. Then she notices its emblem on its side. 'Sakura!? Why would it be fighting its own forces?' As the helicopter fired at the approaching Siren plane with 20mm.

Akagi quickly scouted out that volley's source as her eyes rested on the massive battleship. Still firing its secondary guns at an incredible rate as the third volley hits the fleet.

Akagi: "It can't be..." Focused on the pink nine tails kitsune on that battleship and the emblem on its front. 'Did someone betray the Sakura Empire? No, there couldn't be a battleship like her, or else I would've known.' She thought as they were beginning to lose ground/sea. 'Time to retreat.'

Kaga: "How dare you injure my body! This body belongs to my dear sister!" Holding in the pain with anger.

Akagi: "Enough Kaga."

Kaga: "I can-"

Akagi: "I know. But there's a right time for everything."

*BOOM* Another 460mm volley is fired and Azur Lane has reclaimed back their air superiority. This battle will soon conclude once all the mass-produced Siren are wiped out.

Akagi: "We've accomplished our goals, mostly. This mission is a success." Holding the strange-colored wisdom cube with a smile.

Kaga: "Yes, dear sister. If you say so." Head towards Akagi's side.

[JS Yamato Aegis]

Yamato: "So they're leaving." The RAH-66 watches the two carriers and a sole destroyer leave behind the Siren to cover their escape. "Return." She ordered her hardworking helicopter. 'I didn't expect Kaga's predecessor to have such ability' Then again there was no record of these ships nor Royal ships in what appears to be The Attack of Pearl Harbor.

The Siren ships lost their final number and the battle ended in Azur Lane's victory. A whole bunch of ships needed repairing as well as some parts of the base. The sole RAH-66 arrived back to Yamato and prepared to land.

"Welcome home." As her helicopter landed safely on the helipad. "And you brought guests."

Two shipgirls followed the strange aircraft back to Yamato.

Cleveland: "Check out the size of that gun, it's bigger than any battleship I know." Amazed at the caliber of the unknown battleship.

Prince of Wales: "Stay cautious." She warned, looking at the front emblem, "She's still from the Sakura Empire."

Cleveland: "But she saved us, why would she turn hostile."

They both arrived meters away from and saw the kitsune standing on the edge of her ship.

Yamato: "Good afternoon, tiring day isn't."

Cleveland: "Um, yes." Before looking at Wales, "She seems good." She whispered.

Yamato: "Hop on board, I prepared some tea."

"

Yamato, Cleveland, and Wales sat on their knees as they were served green tea.

Yamato: "Sorry for the mess, I didn't have time to clean up." Her deck was littered with empty shell casings from her secondary guns. "I hope you don't mind green tea."

Cleveland: "It's fine." Taking a sip. "Anyway..."

Wales: "Who are you?" Straightforward as possible.

Yamato: "I'm JS Yamato Aegis, who somehow ended up in this place." Her first name sparked in Wales's mind about the Sakura Empire. Cleveland in the other hand question the distinct separate origin of her full name.

Wales: "Why did you help us or what is your objective?"

Yamato: "Simple really, I didn't want to see that poor girl get eaten alive."

'Unicorn' They both thought, who manage to get back to shore.

Wales: "What's your relationship with the Sakura Empire?"

Yamato: "Zero relationship." That surprised Wales and wanting to ask more detail. "I work for the Sakura Maritime Self Defense Force." Said with smile as their faces become confused.

"Could you tell me the date of the year?"

Cleveland: "...1941"

Yamato: 'Figures', "Would you believe me I came from an alternate universe, as well the future?"

.

English Writing isn't my strong suit, but I hope you like this chapter.