Chapter 4 pt 1: Monster Slayers

As the boys watched the long armed monster move in horror Spade turned to see smaller infected approaching them. He shook the others and snapped them out of their trance. CI pointed at Spade and Isaiah and pointed at the regular infected. Isaiah and Spade nodded. CI pulled out his scythe and ran towards the long armed titan. As Isaiah and Spade were fighting the infected. A infected grabs Spade and it's jaw dislocates and it opens it mouth big enough to eat his head whole. Spade stabbed it right through the head and pushed it away. He pulled the knife out and stabbed it in the core. The infected started to flash and Spade kicked it towards other infected. Once it exploded it killed the other infected. Spade turned to see Isaiah quickly stabbing and slashing at other infected. He turns around as the infected explode behind him. A head between them and they both turn to see where it came from. Spade's jaw dropped as a Titan comes into view. The Titan screams and runs towards them. Isaiah pulls out a grenade and throws it at the Titan. 

CI slashes at the Tentacle Titan's leg causing it to fall over. He climbs up its back and slashes it in the eye. The Tentacle Titan screams and slaps CI into a bunch of seats. He coughs up some blood and stands back up. He smiles and runs back at the Tentacle Titan. It launches it's arm at CI, who quickly dodges the attack, jumps on the arm, and runs up the arm towards the Tentacle Titan's face. CI jumps over the Tentacle Titan's face and drops a grenade down Tentacle Titan's throat. CI lands on the Tentacle Titan's shoulder and slides down the arm as the grenade explodes in it's throat. The Tentacle Titan screamed and goes into a fury destroying everything nearby. CI hides behind a seat that gets lifted away and crashes against the wall. The Tentacle Titan destroys the whole entire room before stopping and landing on its knees. The Tentacle Titan began to flash and CI's eyes widen. 

The Titan kicks Spade into Isaiah causing them to crash into wall. They slowly get up as CI leads them towards TSA. They dive past TSA with the Titan right on their tails. The Tentacle Titan explodes and it's giant limbs go crashing everywhere. The Tentacle Titan crushes the Titan and knocks over and buries Isaiah, Spade and CI under debris. After some time CI, Spade and Isaiah slowly wake up and clean themselves off. As they limp past TSA and towards the bathrooms they stop and rest again. Spade enters the bathroom leaving Isaiah and CI by themselves. Isaiah kicked Isaiah and nodded to the left. More infected were approaching them. Before the infected could do something and metal detector crushes them. Isaiah and CI duck into the bathrooms catching Spade off guard. Before Spade could do anything Isaiah puts his finger to his lip in a shush motion. CI watches the entrance to the bathroom. Spade and Isaiah also look to two shadows come into view. The shadows grew bigger and when the boys saw the creature they looked in disgust. Isaiah turned away and puked on the ground. The creature was a bunch humanoid with other humans attached to it. It had what look like two heads which seem like they are being pulled apart but are still held together, one arm was longer than the other arms, another arm had 4 hands at the end of it and was thicker than the others. It's legs seem to be multiple legs sewn together. The other creature looked like a dog but was partially melted and the face was distorted and mutated to have multiple eyes and it didn't have a nose. The dog had eight legs and tail with a claw at the end of it. The head was also connected to a long neck. The two walked past the bathrooms and continued down towards Gate A. Spade looked through a mirror and saw as a mutated climbed out of the vent behind them. The mutated had a giant smile, it's eyes were two times bigger than a regular eye, and it had claws. Once the mutated landed. Spade turned around and the infected was right behind him in the instance. It tilted it's head and started drooling. As it started to lean over Spade he started to shake. Isaiah began to stab at the infected but it's head turned all the way around and the same thing happened to Isaiah where we was stuck in a trance. CI got the head off the mutant and it started to flash the usual colors. CI threw the mutant out of the bathrooms and it exploded shattering the windows. CI reentered the bathrooms and snapped Spade and Isaiah out of the trance and signaled that they had to keep moving. They moved out of the bathroom and headed towards the gate. They all split up to check for any planes still connected. After a while of searching Isaiah signaled the boys over to Gate A45. They started entering the through the bridge and onto the plane. They checked the plane and once they saw it was clear of infected they made it to the cockpit. Spade got into the pilot seat and did a system check. After completing the check. Spade turns the plane and he maneuvers it onto a nearby runway and begins to take flight. As he gets the plane off the ground he takes a deep breath and starts to fly them towards towards the BloodWood forest. Isaiah checks the plane for supplies and CI gets in the co pilot seat. CI and Spade look at each other and smile as they fly towards the forest. After sometime flying they were over the forest and Isaiah saw the forest from the window and was in shock. He entered the cockpit and noticed the same expression on CI and Spade's face. The forest was on fire. Isaiah was grabbed and slammed into the controls. CI and Spade turned around to the see the mutated humanoid and mutated dog behind them. The dog sliced the controls and caused the plane to start diving towards the forest. CI and Spade got out of their seats and grabbed their weapons. The dog impaled Spade with it's tail and the humanoid grabbed Isaiah and CI. The humanoid smiled as the plane crashed into the forest.