Yakko had a big grinned on his face, "GREAT! Let's go!"

Matthew pumped his fist in the air. "YEAH!"

Rain giggled and clapped her hands as she did so.

***

The three returned back to the water tower at Warner bros studios.

Yakko place Rain down on the ground gently before calling Wakko and dot's name.

"SIBS! Come in the living room please! Me and Rain have a special guest!"

Wakko and Dot came running in the scene.

When they saw Matthew, their eyes started to light up.

They both cartoonishly ran up to the boy.

Dot gasped, "ANOTHER NEW SIBLING!!??"

Wakko examine his arm. "Hey? What ever happen to your arm?"

Matthew flinched and pull his arm away from Wakko. "I don't wanna talk about."

Dot and Wakko look confused for a moment before looking at eachother and shrugging their shoulders.

Yakko led Matthew to the kitchen, his sibs following behind him.

"Come on Matts! Let's show you to our kitchen."

***

Matthew was examining the broken kitchen sink.

Rain was currently playing with Oliver in the background. And the currently older sibs was just watching Matthew as he examine the kitchen sink closely.

Matthew then hum and nodded. "I see what your problem is. The problem is that you guys need a new sink!" He turned around at the sibs and gently smiled at them.

Yakko raised a brow, "We do?"

Matthew nodded and hummed again. "Mhm."

Dot sighed. "That makes sense. We have been in this water tower for 31 years anyways..."

Matthew titled his head, "31 years?"

"31 years..." all three of the sibs said in unison as all of their tones sound depressed. They all had their heads down. (Except for Rain of course since she's only been in that water tower for 1 year.)

Matthew put on his thinking face. Maybe he can make this building process fun for him and the Warners!

Matthew pulled out a water hose behind his back and connect it to the wall.

He then turned it on. "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED! WOOHOO!"

When the water hose turn on, it started to spray water everywhere! Matthew was riding the water hose like a bull as it started to flop around everywhere it go.

Rain look at the chaos unfolding infront of her eyes and started to giggle while clapping her hands.

Wakko and Dot started to jump up and down.

Matthew was having the time of his life! So we're the Warners.

Rain then felt a tickle in her nose. She sneezed and started to fly everywhere. But since Matthew was also up in the air, he catched her before things got too crazy.

"Woah there! You need to control that sneezing problem." He said to her.

Rain nodded and chuckled sweetly.

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot grabbed their own water hose and they started to fly around everywhere with their things also.

It was like a water hose party!

Matthew was smiling hard. He has never had this much fun in a long time.

***

Finally, after all that fun, Matthew fixed the Warners sink.

After he fixed their sink, the Warners told him that he can stay the night for tonight.

So here we are, Yakko has just got done making a bed for Matthew.

Matthew got on his bed and saw that Wakko, Dot, and Rain were already asleep in their beds.

Matthew saw Yakko walk up to him.

Yakko whispered, "So Matthew I wanted to give you 10 bucks for fixing our sink today. And to thank you for making the atmosphere fun."

Matthew nodded, "You're welcome new friend! Thank you for letting me stay the night here."

Yakko patted Matthew on the back in a friendly manner, "You're welcome bud."

Matthew softly smiled before looking down at his hands.

Yakko notice that Matthew's mood has change. He tilted his head in concerned, "Whats wrong Matts?"

Matthew sighed. "It's just that... the reason I got this robot arm is because I got hurt in a accident, leading me to lose my friends... I've been homeless ever since... so when you offered me to stay at your water tower, I was really happy because that means that me and my robotic pet friend Oliver had somewhere to stay...."

Yakko watched as Matthew started to sob a little bit.

He then patted Matthew on the head and Matthew look up at him.

"Well, I'll tell you what, how about you can stay here for a couple of days? Then after that, we can buy you your own house! How does that sound bud?" Yakko winked at Matthew and Matthew had a little smile on his face.

"Thats sound great, new friend!"

***

Hey! I hope you enjoy this little silly chapter and Brayden I hope you enjoy this chapter aswell.

This was kinda fun to make, maybe I should make chapters of other people animaniacs ocs about them meeting Rain.

What do yall think? Comment down below if you want your oc to appear in the next future chapter and I'll see yall next time! Buh-bye!💙💙💙