9 Imposters

(Elijah is an imposter in this, and you're replacing him. Different actions.)

An emergency meeting was called. Mary leaned over the table.

Mary-Someone drank all of the juice, and then put the bottle back in the fridge.

Everyone gasped. And then started laughing. I laughed along, but I was confused.

Mary-Okay, that was me. I was just proud of it and wanted to tell you guys.

Micah-Nice one! Hey, does anyone know who the crewmate is?

Y/n-I'm sorry, the cremate?

Micah-Yeah! There are nine imposters, and one crewmate!

And the crewmate is me. How lucky.

Y/n-Haha. I knew that.

Judah gasped.

Judah-Your hat stinks.

Brittany-Okay, so, does anybody know-

Judah-You look like a giant tomato.

Brittany-Judah, we're all imposters, so I dressed up as the evillest thing I could imagine.

Judah-A tomato? The evillest thing you could imagine was a tomato?

Brittany-No, Judah, I'm you.

Judah-I'm not a tomato.

He gestured at his onesie.

Micah-Anyway, let's skip.

Everyone skipped. Shiloh handed out task cards.

Shiloh-Remeber, the crewmate is the only one who can do tasks. So if they finish them, they win.

Everyone tore them up, threw them, and crumpled them up. I tore mine in half and threw it.

Micah-Don't need this!

Y/n-Totally useless!

Once no one was looking, I picked up the pieces and ran off to do tasks.

As I walked around, everyone was sabotaging. I saw Micah opening cans, William licking spoons, Brittany threw a pie on the ground, and Ashlynn vented.

I walked into the next room and saw nary throwing shredded cheese and Daniel eating a chocolate cake. I made it to the next room and leaned against the wall.

Y/n-Why me... why am I cursed?

I kept moving. I started watering the plants. Judah came in and saw.

Judah-What are you doing?

Y/n-Killing these plants..? Why, I'm not doing tasks if that's what you're implying...

My voice went to a mumble as I continued to talk. There's no way he buys this.

Judah-Okay!

He bought it.

I stood near a vent, and jumped.

Y/n-Just vented! Hello, fellow imposters! That vented is dusty! Sure is... sure is dusty...

Daniel and Josiah nodded.

Daniel-Nice!

He gave a thumbs up. I kept walking. A meeting was called.

Ashlynn-Someone did all the dishes in the kitchen!

Everyone gasped. This is weird.

Daniel-But... that's a task!

Ashlynn-I know.

Shiloh And Brosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें