"Had to give it away didn't i" He spoke.

"Tell us" Hermione ordered.

"There i was minding my business and some ministry lady comes and threatens me for the locket. I had te' give it her"

"Who was she? do you remember" Harry asked.

"No no..." The man sighed, looking around with his hands in his face.

He looked to the side where a magazine was and picked it up frowning slightly.

"Well there she is..." He put the magazine down,
looking up was a picture of umbridge with the locket around her neck.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows looking at the familiar picture. Although, she could not pin point who she was she remembered seeing her.

"She looks familiar" Y/n frowned.

"You know her?" Harry asked.

"I'm not stupid Harry i did know what happened at Hogwarts even if i wasn't always here" She sighed.

Harry looked towards Hermione and Ron who looked concerned. How would they get the locket from her?

"What do we do" Ron spoke.

"I can go get the locket" Y/n spoke, confidently.

"Hang on a minute little miss i'm on a mission-" Ron began.

"No Y/n is right i mean Umbridge doesn't know her that well she could get in. We could distract change our looks" Hermione spoke.

"She's not going" Harry spoke.

"Harry it's my choice!" Y/n shouted.

"I know okay, but if something happens to you and i can't save-" Harry began.

"You don't need to save me besides i can make my own decisions"

"So it's sorted then" Hermione spoke.

"Listen nothings going to happen to your girlfriend" Ron spoke.

"Girlfriend" Dobby jumped around excitedly and looked at Y/n.

"Oh uh no i'm not his girlfriend" Y/n shot daggers at Ron and felt Dobby pull her down.

"No Dobby just friends" Harry sighed, pulling Y/n away from him as Dobby jumped.

"Okay so what's the plan Y/n" Hermione asked. "What you gonna do"

"I'm gonna look for her and rip the necklace from the cows neck" Y/n smiled while fixing her hair, getting laughs from Hermione and Ron.

"Y/n" Harry opened his mouth.

"I'll be fine" Y/n looked up at him, getting lost in his eyes a few seconds.

"Just be careful" He sighed.

* * * *

Harry, Hermione Ron were dressed in disguise. Harry looked old, bread, glasses he looked odd. Ron was still ginger, but had long hair. Hermione looked old, her face shape had changed and she looked professional. Y/n however was still herself.