Part nine

.... 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 ✵ .˚

❝ 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘉𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘋 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘚 ❞

Harry was sat on the couch listening to Hermione and Ron flirting by playing the piano. Hermione would correct him, giggle and then reteach Ron.

"Be a bit gentler" Hermione smiled, showing him how to play.

Y/n was sat on the side and watched Harry fiddle with the golden stich. She walked towards him and sat besides him, looking into his eyes watching him give her a faint smile.

"Harry" Y/n spoked.

"Hm" Harry spoke, putting the stich in his pocket.

"Are you okay" Y/n asked.

Before Harry could answer a large sound from behind them came causing them to jump up. Creature was back but this time he was with someone. Someone that looked similar to him. Dobby.

"Dobby" Harry widened his eyes.

Dobby gripped onto a man and waited until he was in front of Harry. He then stood on the table besides Creature and shook Harry's hand then Ron's and Hermione. He turned to Y/n and widened his eyes, smiling widely.

"She's very pretty" Dobby smiled, shaking her hand.

"Dobby what are you doing here" Harry asked.

"Well Dobby saw Creature and Dobby heard him mention Harry Potter's name. Then Dobby heard him talking to the thief" Dobby explained as Creature followed him behind.

"I'm not a thief!" Shouted the man. "You foul little-"

"Enough" Ron shouted. "You're a thief everyone knows it"

The four of them backed the man into a chair where he fell down and sat there looking up at them.

"Tell the truth" Y/n rolled her eyes.

"When you turned this place over don't denie it you found a locket didn't you?" Harry spoke.

"Boy it was valuable" He spoke.

"Have you still got it" Y/n asked.

"Probably didn't get enough money for it!" Ron spat.