Cutter Gauthier

"A formal? Really Y/N?" your boyfriend asked you sternly

"You said you wanted to go to more parties," you said handing his attitude right back to him. He rolled his eyes, you crossed your arms. You and Cutter found yourselves arguing with each other more and more for the past couple of weeks, with the struggles of college getting to you.

"Yeah, PARTIES, not something where I have to dress up," he huffed.

"Well I'm sorry if I don't wanna watch my boyfriend do stupid things to impress people who would love to be in my position," you shouted.

"I'm not trying to impress anyone Y/N, and they aren't stupid things, they are fun," Cutter yelled back.

"Fine then have your fun without me, I'll go by myself tonight, don't bother coming to my room to get me, don't bother walking me there, just go your "not stupid things" without me." You left his room slamming the door, the tears began to stream down your face, as you paused there for a moment. You walked back to your room alone in the rain, putting the hood of Cutter's sweatshirt over your head, making you cry even harder. You trudged up to your room soaking wet where your roommate was waiting.

"Cutter again?" you nodded in response before jumping onto your bed pressing your face into your pillow, letting all the tears out. Your roommate came over and gave you a gentle hug from the side.

"I love him, but it's hard when he's being like this," you said sitting up, wiping your tears.

"I know," your roommate said handing you a tissue, "you still gonna go tonight?"

"I don't know," you said crumpling up the tissue.

"I think it would be good for you,"

"I guess I should, I have the dress and everything,"

"That's the spirit, I gotta go meet up with some people, but tell me all about it later," they smiled. You said your goodbye as you pulled out the dress. It was a sleek dark purple, your favorite color, and matched the tie Cutter was going to wear, just looking at the dress made your anger rise again, but you pushed it away and began to change into the dress. Once you had it on you began your hair and makeup, then slipped on your heels. You looked out the window to check if the rain had stopped, it was raining even harder. You grabbed your umbrella and ran through the rain to the venue, once you got there your mind was completely free of Cutter. You found some of your friends there with their dates and began to miss Cutter. It was a crowded venue and you began find a clear path to leave since you weren't enjoying yourself, when you were shocked by a sight you weren't expecting. Cutter was standing in the door way, in his shirt and purple tie. Your frown slowly turned into a smile as his eyes met yours, he briskly walked over to you grabbing your hand. He pulled you off to a more quiet area.

"Cutter what are you doing here?" you asked as the two of you sat down.

"I thought I lost you Y/N, as soon as you stormed out I was scared, I can't imagine myself without you, and I know I've been a jerk lately, I'm sorry." He rubbed the top of your hands with his thumbs.

"How'd you know I'd be here?"

"I checked your room, no one there, checked different halls, not there, figured you had still gone here like you said. I'm such an idiot you hate me now, I'll just go,"

"No don't, I'm glad you're here, I thought I was gonna lose you too, I was scared so I freaked out and left, I'm sorry too." He pulled you in for a hug slowly rubbing his hand on your back. You rested your head on his shoulder, feeling the comfort you had been missing since you started arguing.

"I love you Y/N, I really do,"

"I love you too Cutter," you smiled, placing a kiss on his cheek. The two of you stood up, walking out of the area you were in arm in arm, back to where your group of friends was standing in the main area. You couldn't focus on any of the conversations being had because you were too happy that you and Cutter were no longer arguing.