"Badly. Very badly." They both stared at each other a moment longer before breaking down into smothered laughter. Then they both froze when they heard a floorboard crack. Kaminari held his breath as he carefully peeked over the top of the couch, relieved to see that no one was there. It was probably just one of the stairs creaking after barely surviving Sato's tumble down them earlier.

Kaminari didn't want to know what their school paid in damages for accidents alone each year.

"What are you playing?"

"Huh? Oh, it's this game called Hades." He shrugged. "It's just a game I can play while waiting for my brain to calm down."

Shinso fell silent, content to watch Kaminari play through the rooms. When Kaminari offered the controller to the other boy, he declined. It was very peaceful, the flashing of the lights traveling through the dark room as the two boys sat side by side. At some point, they had shifted closer together and now their shoulders were touching.

And maybe Kaminari would have broken out in a nervous sweat before, but now it just felt natural. It felt... comfortable, like they could do this all of the time, perfectly coexisting. He honestly preferred this to gaming by himself.

Every now and then Shinso would offer a comment or ask a question, and Kaminari would enthusiastically reply. But the silences started to grow larger and larger, and he could hear the purple-haired boy stifle several yawns.

And then it happened. Shinso's head dropped down, settling right against Kaminari's neck. He froze. Soft little puffs of air were coming out of Shinso's slightly ajar mouth and Kaminari didn't want to do anything that would wake the guy. After all, he had insomnia! It was important for him to get sleep where he could, so Kaminari would let him get his shut-eye. It was a purely platonic thing. It wasn't like he was enjoying having Shinso sleep on his shoulder. No siree. Even if he didn't really ever want to move from that spot...

Aw, dang it.

Gently, he turned off the TV and set the controller and remote to the side, careful not to jostle the sleeping boy next to him. He stifled a yawn of his own, and cautiously leaned back his head so that Shinso's hair was brushing his cheek. He closed his eyes and let his mind drift off into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa wearily walks into the class 1-a dorms, an hour before any of them should be up. He had learned to do a check before any of them somehow managed to destroy something. Sometimes it wasn't their fault, but others it could have been avoided had they been the slightest bit more careful.

He sighs. Well, what can you expect? They're overpowered teenagers that have little to no self control or self preservation.

...Why did I sign up for this again?

Aizawa paused as he caught something in the corner of his eye. Just over the back of the couch, he could see a small tuft of purple hair. So Hitoshi decided that he would just sleep down here, huh... Well, can't say I blame him. Nezu knew what he was doing when he bought these couches.

He crept closer to the sitting area, rounding the corner of the couch. And then he saw it. His son wasn't alone on the couch. Instead, there was a familiar blonde leaning against the other sleeping boy. Kaminari was drooling slightly out of the corner of his mouth, and Aizawa watched the two for just a few moments before sighing and rolling his eyes.

He walked around the dorms and made sure that nothing major had been damaged over the course of the night, and then strided right back out of there without so much as a second glance. Any more sleep time he could get, he was going to take.