"Anywaaay. What would you need to discuss Fatima? Like make it make sense" Danni said, shifting her weight on her feet.

"She's probably just scared..you know Fatima" Jasmine added as Fatima removed the frozen treat from its wrapper, "I really don't understand why y'all in here ganging up on me like I won't put y'all outta my shit" she popped it into her mouth.

"Here she go with this shit"

"Oh my god, Fatima"

The girls laughed together.

"Okay seriously...just think about it. This baby was not planned, no but it's happening and I'm still processing that. I'm honestly processing all of this. I love Zac, with everything in me which makes me want to make sure I'm ready to be his wife. I can't just put a ring on my finger because he asks. We just started dating again after a year of not even seeing each other." Fatima said, before popping the popsicle back in her mouth.

"All I know is you better talk to him and do it soon. You know how Zac is" Danni said, most times when Zac has an idea and the means to do it, it gets done. "Ima talk to him. I promise"

Both Jasmine and Danni looked over to her. Neither of their expressions said they believed a word she said.

••••

6:02pm

"Uhhh, shit" Zac groaned, throwing his head back. Fatima twisted her head, using her hand to make up the space between her mouth and his shaft as she made love to him only using her mouth.

"Babygirl" he moaned, placing his hand on the top of her head. "F-fuck" he stuttered when she relaxed the muscles in the back of her throat, slowly swallowing him.

this ain't even pussy...shit. he shook his head, 64x78 is..shiiit

"Ti, baby.." Fatima brought him from her mouth, just enough to catch a breath, making sure her hand was dripping with saliva, she stroked him a few times, placing sloppy kissed all over his head only to swallow him again. She locked in on his face as she repeated the sequence of actions again and again.

Zac's mouth formed a perfect "O" as the back of his knee buckled in her free hand.

Zac damn near yelled as his release shoot down Fatima's throat twice.

"Girl..what the fuck.." Zac said out of breath, as Fatima smirked and wiped her mouth with the back of hand, rushing to wash her hands.

"How much is it Fatima? gah damn" Zac said, finally reaching down to pull his boxers up as he kicked his pants from his feet. "Cause that shit...you saw a house or something? what's really going on?"

Fatima laughed over the sound of the sink before she rinsed her mouth "It's nothing like that babe..atleast not this time" she chuckled as Zac gathered his items for a shower "Yeah, well you gotta start warning a nigga" he laughed, up to her as she stood in the bathroom doorway.

"Zac please just shut up" she laughed, kissing his lips twice "You going to shower?"

He nodded, "You tryna join me?"

"I'd love to and maybe after...I was wondering if I could talk to you about something" Zacs eyebrows forwarded towards her. He immediately walked back into the room and sat on the bed, signaling her to sit on his lap by opening his arms.