chapter 7.5 (monologues: after the meeting)

3rd person POV
As the silver hair girl walks in the class, a boy goes running towards her. "Queen, I heard they got expelled." She smiled. "Hm, I didn't think they would get expelled. Did Ruyeen-kun not take care of everything?"Yeah, but somehow they got proof. "Fufufu, that's interesting. I wonder how Ruyeen-kun is thinking now." She smiles. "I think class C is also interesting. It would be fun if it was her doing. Fufu, something hreat is going to happen." She says while smiling... the boy kept just looking at her, confused...

In the class D
Ruyeen is sitting on his seat. His expression is calm. Beside him, there is Albert, Ibuki, and Ishizaki. They are looking at him. "It seems like someone from our class betrayed us. There's no way they just figured that out. "Ishizaki said, slamming his fist on the desk. Ibuki is also annoyed. She looks at Ruyeen. "I think someone from our class betrayed us. "Ibuki said. Ruyeen just remains silent. He remains in his deep thoughts.

Horikita POV
I don't know what happened. I thought of negotiating with them, but they rejected. So I had to use Sakura as the witness, so at least we could avoid Sudo kun's expellation. But when Sakura san said she got proof, I was surprised. After the meeting, when I asked her where she got the proof, she just said she doesn't know. Someone sent it to her through email. Could it be that someone from our class captured it. That makes sense. There is no reason for someone from outside our class to help us. Did Ike-kun do it? But he even wasn't in the meeting? I have to ask him directly... also, how did he get the video? And if he really had that, why didn't he show it in the start?...

Sakura POV
I don't know how someone got my contact info. But that person saved Sudo-kun. And they didn't stalk me or send me any weird messages. I think this person is someone I can trust. Is it Ike-kun? He does have my contact info. But it doesn't make sense why would he take this roundabout way. He himself could've done it. Why use me? But I believe him. I hope I can talk to him about this. But I don't want to bother him. He always wanted to stay out of trouble. That might be the case here, too. I'll try my best to become someone who can help him, and he can rely on...

Ayanokoji POV
I knew Sudo was going to get expelled as we couldn't do anything. We thought of getting them to take the charges off the table, but it failed. I was planning to step in as I'm pretty sure I can make them confess about their crime. But it looks like it wasn't needed. Sakura got evidence. But from her looks, I don't think she was the one who recorded the video. Meaning she got it from someone. Also Ike wasn't here. Does he have anything to do with it? I mean, he is the only one who could've done it. But how? How did he know about this event, which was going to occur... In the first month, he wasn't someone noteworthy. He was a pervert and dumb. But was he acting that time? Why, though? To make everyone believe he is not harmful? But it's interesting. It is the first time someone made me feel this way. I'll look forward to whatever he plans to do from now on. He can be my pawn... or an ally...
He is getting more and more interesting.

[Authors note: yo. It's been a while. Idk what's up with my story, but I hope you still like it. I'll try to add more serious things from now. So yeah. Hope it'll be of your interest.
Author out]