"You with Grey again?" Stephanie asked Blake.

"I'm always with Grey." Penny reminded her. "Which is the problem for Callie, so I'm a nun, basically." Stephanie covered her mouth to hold back a laugh, "Worship at the altar of Our Lady of General Surgery."

"That's a good choice." Stephanie agreed.

"You should be quieter, you know, Merry's not deaf." Ophelia said, coming to stand beside them and making Penny jump out of her skin.

"Jesus, Oph, don't scare me like that." She said, holding a hand to her heart.

"You know, I tried dating an attending." Stephanie told the pair, "It just... it doesn't work."

"Wilson does it." Penny observed, "And Ophie."

"Yeah, well Wilson got lucky. And, technically, they're not dating." The neuro resident reminded them.

"And I'm an attending, not a resident." Ophelia pointed out.

"Yeah, but you have the maturity of one." Penny shot back.

"Excuse me-" Ophelai said, but was cut off.

"Triage in the ER. Send crictical patients to the burn unit or the OR. Dr. Avery is your point person on this, OK?" Bailey said, pointing at Jackson.

"Let's see, then that's..." She began to flick through the book she was holding, but then looked to someone in the crowd again, "That's it, people. OK, get to work."

Everyone turned to go their seperate directions, and Ophelia went to head to the ER, hwere she would no doubt be immediately overwhelmed, but Bailey stopped her.

"Lopez!" She cried, pushing her way through the crowd, and Ophelia stopped to look at her.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked.

"April is going to be distracted today, so I'm relying on you to keep the ER functioning today, okay?" Bailey told her seriously.

"I always keep the ER functioning, Bailey." Ophelia said as she walked off, smirking.

"Don't you get cocky with me!" Bailey yelled back. But you could see she was smiling slightly.

--------

The elevator bell dinged, and Jackson walked out with two paramedics and a guy on a stretcher as Ophelia worked on tying her trauma gown.

"People, if you are not on your specialty, you are on burn. Consider yourselves burns and plastics specialists for the day." He yelled to the chaotic ER, "We treat, debride, admit, if you have any questions at all, you come find me." With that, he walked out to greet the ambulance that had just pulled up.

Ophelia walked into a trauma room, seeing Penny and Meredith bent over a patient's body.

"What do you got, Blake?" She asked, pulling on a pair of gloves.

"Patient has partial thickness burns on his chest and abdomen, and severe smoke inhalation." Penny presented her as Meredith used her stethoscope to listen to his chest.

"Let's get to the part with the metal in his chest." Meredith told her.

"He lost his footing in the smoke, he fell into the ravine, and a steel spike broke his fall." The redhead said.

"We need a heart ultrasound. Let's page cardio. Get Pierce." Meredith said to Penny, who went to go find Maggie, but Riggs walked up.