all too well - part 2

as requested :) 

"You're not getting anything from me. No more favours, I won't ever do anything for you again!"

The girl glared at him for a moment before running back to the chateau. It hurt her knowing that JJ and John B both believed that she would fuck a kook, of all people. And she wasn't planning on letting that go anytime soon. 

Enemies to lovers to friends with benefits, to enemies with benefits, dating, nothing. A never ending cycle which unfortunately led Beatrix to having feelings for JJ. The two were united by hate, but also by love.

They had tried and failed several times to make relationships work but the constant bickering and conflict made it difficult. They were currently in their enemies with benefits stage but considering they were in the same friend group and often shared the same house things were difficult.

She spend her night waiting, waiting for John B to come home for an argument. That minute of hesitation as a knife was pressed against his sister's throat felt like betrayal and she desperately needed to let out that anger. 

Eventually, John B and JJ made their way home in a drunken state, met Beatrix's stare of  distain. 

"Explain yourselves."

"You've already heard my side baby" JJ sneered, "this one's between you two." She rolled her eyes, turning to her older brother. 

"Explain yourself." He held a guilty expression in comparison to JJ's smirk. 

"Beatrix, I was just processing-"

"Excuse me WHAT? Processing?! I had a fucking knife to my throat you moron."

"Well how was I supposed to know whether it was true or not?"

"What does that even have to do with the fact that he was going to slit my neck open? Either fucking way you should've stepped in."

"I'm sorry." He muttered defensively. 

"No you're not, I know you're not. Get the fuck out you can't even muster up a decent excuse." She spoke coldly, he didn't even try, instead walking away silently to his room. The rejection she felt was unbearable. 

She turned to look at JJ who had decided to stay in the room to watch their argument.He saw the pain in her eyes but couldn't decide whether he was enjoying it or not. "He's just drunk" he mumbled.

"Shut up. Just shut up I can't bear to look at you right now."

"Then go away and stop looking at me." 

"I can't believe you! How could you watch that and not do anything at all. NOTHING?" 

"See I fucking knew it! You want a fight, you feed off it and that's why we're not together."

"No, no, you pick all of the fights you are no better, don't even try to pin this on me."

"He wasn't going to kill you it was obvious."

"And? What if he did." 

"I already told you my honest opinion. You deserved it. Now let me sleep." He stated so casually as if he couldn't care less. He did though, he knew he was cruel and the guilt was too much to handle.

"No." Her voice shook, "you tore us up, don't you remember?"

"Don't you dare start that shit with me." He approached her in a demeaning manner as he got closer.

"You constantly put me through hell JJ." 

"You hypocritical bitch!" He spat out his words with anger.

"Don't speak to me like that."

"Or what princess? What the fuck are you gonna do to me this time?"

"I'm going to bed."

"Without Rafe? Slut."

Her eyes narrowed as she stepped closer to him. "Don't you dare call me that." He just smirked. As the girl raised her hand to hit him he caught it, gripping on to her wrists tighter and tighter till she yelped in pain. It was as if everything around them had stopped. JJ stepped closer, pushing her back into the column whispering.

"Okay. You're a whore Beatrix."

"I didn't sleep with him!" She yelped.

"Right." He scoffed, letting go of her wrists, leaving marks where his hands were. The feeling of his touch made her melt no matter how toxic it was. He brushed lightly over the marks he had left before turning away.

"Why won't you believe me, I've done everything I can!"

"We're toxic. Get out."

"No!"

"I said LEAVE!" 

"And I said no!" She cried, a silent tear running down her face.

"Okay get into bed. Don't speak to me."

"Why?" She scowled.

"I'm tired Trix, you give me headaches so please just get into bed." He sighed but she followed, giving in to every thing that was wrong for her.