Chapter 1: Ryuen's Retirement

(AN: All of these events are chosen through a random wheel. For the first video, I got Ryuen and Y1V8.)

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV.

The boys from across all school years assembled in the gymnasium. Feeling uncomfortable, the 1st years immediately assembled and awaited further instructions without making a fuss. Not too long afterwards, someone who looked like the teacher of a different school year stood up on a stage with a microphone in hand and spoke to the students.

So this is why I had a bad feeling.

"Whose voice is that?"

"What a bland voice."

"Sounds hot to me though."

"Whose view is this?"

Horikita was taken back upon hearing the narrator's voice, and then she turned to look at me with her eyes widening.

"Is that... your voice?" She whispered.

"I'm afraid so."

Hirata glanced at me before quickly averting his eyes, while Kushida stared at me from afar.

This is troublesome. I guess WR is really short for White Room. Then, is this that man's ploy? To expose and drive me out of this school voluntarily? With this, even Chabashira-sensei will fail to do anything against it because of the nature of a special exam.

"Wait, sensei! Are these thoughts of a student?"

Ichinose asked Mashima-sensei with a worried voice. As a nice and kindhearted person, she couldn't stand this kind of privacy invasion.

"This is just a simulation, Ichinose-san. Of course, the sponsor did say it would be 99% accurate."

"B-But..."

"Please understand that we, the teachers, can't do anything since it's an order from higher-ups."

Ichinose sat down with a frustrated look. Ryuen and the girl leader from Class A glanced at her with amused looks. Katsuragi stayed focused on the screen. Other students tried to rack their brains to figure out the identity of the student. Ike and Sudou frowned as they felt the voice was familiar.

"I'll assume you've all received prior explanation in the bus regarding the contents of this exam and that you've digested it. As such, there will be no further explanation of it here. Now then, we'll be forming our small groups here so I'll have you set aside time for this. Each school year will hold a discussion in order to create six small groups. Furthermore, as for the formation of the large groups, it'll take place at 8 pm today. That's all. This is supplementary information but when it comes to partitioning the groups, irrespective of size, the school will not interfere. And we will not act as arbitrators either."

"So, it's another special exam?"

"I hope it's not right after this one."

"I should have brought my notebook and pen," Horikita said.

This information would be a great guideline for the future special exam if the school still decides to keep it the same, but the chance of that happening is pretty low.

"My brain is already hurt just by hearing this," Ike said.

Instructions for the boys to do as they wish were conveyed. Before we form the large groups, we'll need to start with the small groups. Alright then, I wonder what sort of the strategy the other classes will go with and what objectives will they be aiming for. They should have, to a certain extent, already come up with a strategy on the bus but let's see. Each school year took their distance and inside the gymnasium, we began to partition ourselves into groups. I'm curious about the movements of the other school years but from this distance I won't be able to ascertain the finer details.