EP.12

Daiki is cleaning his room while suddenly stumbles upon his old box that says "Memories, old" as he looks at it. It's been unopened for years, so he pulled out the box under his bed and opened it to find a bunch of paper, books and even pictures of him and Akali when they were kids and some of pictures of his LA friends when he moved here.

Daiki : Old days...*chuckled*

He brought out all of the stuff until he found what's underneath it all, it was a jacket or to be more clear, his old jacket.

Daiki : Dang, I already forgot about this jacket but It looks like it is in perfect condition.

He brought out the jacket and when he unfolded it. A blue and white sleeveless hoodie fell out.

Daiki : And that hoodie too.

He picked it up and smelled it.

Daiki : Woah! Phew, the smell, how could I forget to wash this thing....nah, maybe buy a new one.

Daiki threw it to the side and looked back at the jacket.

Daiki :This one looks great. Maybe it will fit.

He put it on and it still fit. He got up and wore it in front of a mirror.

Daiki : Man, I love this jacket! Still fit, still comfortable. Still...

He looks again at the mirror, seeing himself as he smiles warmly.

Daiki : Lovely...*sigh*

He sat down on the bed as he laid down as he looked at the pictures of Vi, Jinx, Echo, Seraphine, Seth, and him.

Daiki : I miss the old days...

He held the picture close to his chest as he slowly drifted to sleep. Suddenly he heard creaking on his bed, he open his eyes and looked to see Akali.

Akali : Hey bunny, nice jacket you got there.

Daiki got up and turned around facing his girlfriend.

Daiki : I thought you were playing video games in your room.

Akali : Yeah...kinda..but it was boring...so what is that box?

Akali got up from the bed and grabbed the box as she looked inside of it. She saw some of her old pictures.

Akali : You still keep it huh?

Daiki : Yeah, I always keep a lot of the old pictures and that one, the day when you broke your arm when you fell from the tree.

Akali : Okay, why do you like to point out my bad memory? Are you trying to annoy me?

Daiki : What if I am? What are you going to do?

Akali : Jackass.

She punched Daiki on his shoulder.

Daiki : Welp, I'm gonna head downstairs.

He got up and headed out from the room as Akali sat there. She then turned back to the pictures as she smiled at Daiki's old picture.

(Downstairs)

Daiki went to the living room and saw no one around.

Daiki : Where is everyone- Oh right they go get Ahri wedding dress.

He went to the kitchen to find something to eat as Akali came down and went towards the garage.

Akali : Hey if you need me, I'm at the garage.

Daiki : Okay.

Daiki got some nachos and went lay down on the couch watching some replays of yesterday's NBA game.

(Few minutes later)

He got up from the couch and headed to the garage to find Akali. He went inside the garage to see Akali washing her bike and did not notice him at all. He walked slowly behind her and...

Daiki : Oi!

Akali : AHH!!

She screams as she accidentally splashes the bucket of water at him. She opened her eyes to see her boyfriend with his clothes all wet.

Akali : Oh sh- Iki, I'm so sorry-

Daiki : Nah..it's fine, I totally deserve it.

Akali : You should have just called my name.

Daiki : I know, but I think jumpscaring you would be funny. Actually, I want to ask you if you wanna go out tonight?

He said as he opened his shirt and put it over his shoulder.

Akali : Okay, but right now. You need to get a shower.

Daiki : I'm going right now. But before that, are you sure you're not gonna shower with me?

Akali : Nah, I'm fine.

Daiki : Are you sure?~

He wink at her as she started to blush.

Akali : J-Just go already! I need to clean this up.

Daiki : Okay...

(8:23pm)

Daiki and Akali are walking down the street with ice creams in their hands.

Daiki : So, are you excited for next week?

Akali : Hell yeah, I'm excited! Finally, my brother will not be bored every time. I'm happy for him.

Daiki : Yeah...me too. Man time does move fast huh?

Akali : Yeah...but I didn't care even time moved fast.

She then holds Daiki hands and rested her head on his shoulder.

Akali : Because I had you by my side.

(A/N) : Wazzup!! Okay the end of this story is still not near...yet. There will be lemon, so brace yourself and your virgin eyes. And if you don't like lemon, you can just scroll down.