EP.9 : Summer Break Part 1

(KDA mansion)

(5:32pm)

It has been 5 months since KDA release MORE and All out album, now It was summer break...which they didn't know where to go.

Ahri : How about korea?

Daiki : Do you realize that the four of us are from there?

Hyun : Yeah babe, why not somewhere else other than korea?

Akali : Yeah, somewhere that has more fun! How about....gold coast!

Evelynn : We already went there for a concert. And I guess hell is more fun.

Others look at Evelynn as Sera carries Ace and sits beside Daiki on the floor.

Evelynn : I'm just joking..

They think more about it as Daiki gets bored and decides to go for a ride. He takes his new bike key and helmet then heads to the garage. He got a new one because his old scrambler got into an accident. His new bike is more powerful.

 His new bike is more powerful

(Few minutes later)

He is pushing his bike out of the garage but he feels someone is following him behind and it was Akali pushing his Ducati beside him.

Akali : You got bored too huh?

Daiki : Yeah...It was hard to choose a vacation for this summer. A lot of people might not like other choices and others will not like other choices. Man...let me take a break!

Akali just laughed at him as they were sitting on their bikes. But Daiki gets an Idea.

Daiki : Hey, you fast like a tiger right?

Akali : Hell yeah dude! And that's why you call me tiger!

Daiki then started his bike and closed his visor.

Daiki : Who's got to the top of the mountain first! Win!

Akali : Hey!

He then drives his bike as Akali follows his back. Then spend a few minutes riding to the top of the mountain and then they stop behind the Hollywood sign board.

Daiki : Pew..that was fun!

Akali then punched Daiki's shoulder.

Akali : Cheater.

Daiki : *laugh* Welp..I guess the tiger has become a slowpoke.

He got up from his bike and sat near the cliff as Akali did the same. They watch the city of La from there.